chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Did you know yo mamma so fat, that when she logged onto myspace, it said no space left!
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Did you know yo mamma so fat, she wore a malcolm X jacket and a helicopter landed on her?
  • DawnVanSlim
    So what do you say Dawn, do we bill it as "The Irrestible Force vs. The Immovable Object"? We have to have drinks first though.

Are you afraid that if you dont get me drunk first that you will indeed be eating dirt?

Are you making a dessert called "glorified dirt"?

Did you know I am? Its served right after the can of whoop *kitten* you get for lunch :laugh:
  • bigphatcat
    Do you know I'm glad to know what you all are doing?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Did you know that mamma's so fat, when she wore a red shirt people yelled out.. oh noo its Kool-aid? :sad: sooo lame!!!
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Do you all know you crack me up?

Did Dean state what he does? What about you Pirate? Dawn is gonna kill us if she tells us so I'd rather stay in suspense...LOL
  • bigphatcat
    Dawn- Are you a Chef, coz you keep feeding me soup? You couldn't fight your way ouy of a wet paper bag...you couldn't beat eggs and you couldn't whip cream...are you ready to meet thunder and lightning?

Sheila- I am a chemist, but am currently working in a boring regulatory position:grumble: Wish I was back on the bench
  • DawnVanSlim
    Ever have one of those days when you feel like you are a chihuahua barking at a mastiff?
  • bigphatcat
    Dawn- Its all in good fun, Don't you know I'd sooner hug you than wrestle you:flowerforyou:

Or were you talking about tuesday?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Pirate, dont you know I was refering to myself as the mastiff, wanna guess which one you are? :laugh:
  • garnetsms
    Ever have one of those days when you feel like you are a chihuahua barking at a mastiff?

Ever hear the song with the lyrics "some days your the windshield, some days your the bug?"
  • garnetsms
    Dawn- Are you a Chef, coz you keep feeding me soup? You couldn't fight your way ouy of a wet paper bag...you couldn't beat eggs and you couldn't whip cream...are you ready to meet thunder and lightning?

Sheila- I am a chemist, but am currently working in a boring regulatory position:grumble: Wish I was back on the bench

Pirate, I bet that is a really cool job, NO? However, like any job there are the good days, and bad days.
  • DawnVanSlim
    You know Shelia, cant say that I have? But can I tell you, I think I like it?
  • bigphatcat
    Pirate, dont you know I was refering to myself as the mastiff, wanna guess which one you are? :laugh:

Would that be the great Kodiak Bear that Ate the Mastiff?
  • bigphatcat
    Sheila - did you know that working in regulatory isn't my thing? I'd rather be creating new product lines like I used to
  • DawnVanSlim

haha, did you know I like your style?
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    I manage an electrical supply co...I sell to the guy's who fix your shorts ladies...8)...anyone need a jolt?
  • garnetsms
    You know Shelia, cant say that I have? But can I tell you, I think I like it?

Can I make a correction? Its Sometimes you're windshield...The song is the "The Bug" by Mary Chapin Carpenter (yeah, she's not one of my faves either, but I do like this song)
  • garnetsms

haha, did you know I like your style?

Can I second that?
  • bigphatcat
    did you know my style is impetuous, my defence is impregnable? Now, how bout that hug? I even did extra push-ups to pump my self up:laugh: