chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Did you all miss a chance at 38 B-day whacks today.?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    And timed perfectly...Didn't I tell you I was awesome?
    *runs out the door*
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Do you think you are abou to get some Whacks now????
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Aw snap!! How were we supposed to know it was your birthday?

You buttmunch!!
  • MIchelleH2027
    So how old is everyone on here? Am I the grandma of the bunch?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    one day... i dream of being on top :)

did you know The bubbles in Guinness Beer sink to the bottom rather than float to the top like all other beers?
  • MIchelleH2027
    OMFGawd!!!! I am I am the grandma of the bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :noway: :mad: Where the hell is Dean, he is my only saving grace! How will I recovery from this news?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Oh, Greg!!! Do you realize how much trouble you're in!? Will you enjoy some belated birthday smacks tomorrow?
  • garnetsms
    Chelle Bell, did you know I'm not far behind you? I will be 38 in Jan.
  • MIchelleH2027
    wwhhhaaaat's that deary? Will you please speak up. These old ears aren't like they use to be.....
  • garnetsms
    Did you know most of us are in our 30's and there are a few in their 40's? Michael, Whiskey, and Dean are all 40.

Kat, Jess, and Jer are the only ones still in their 20's.
  • MIchelleH2027
    Uh hummm.....Dean is NOT in his 40's is he? lmao....It just made me happy again to poke fun at some that is as OLD as he is!!!

In case you are reading this Dean......I love you!!! You know I tease right?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    How will i survive 2 more hours at work?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Be thankful it is only two hours. It is only an hour here. But do you think I will be able to leave then? I will have well over a half of another 8 hour day in before I get to end mine. Is there a light at the end of the tunnel of these long days for me?
  • garnetsms
    Uh hummm.....Dean is NOT in his 40's is he? lmao....It just made me happy again to poke fun at some that is as OLD as he is!!!

You are correct!! Did you know Willy is 60+? Does this make you feel better? He really is grandpa to us! But I don't think he minds :smile:
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Might I offer my congrats to G-Sizzle and point out to Sheila that I am actually in my (very early) 30's?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Might I offer my congrats to G-Sizzle and point out to Sheila that I am actually in my (very early) 30's?

Might I point out to Jer to SHUP!!!
  • MIchelleH2027

You are correct!! Did you know Willy is 60+? Does this make you feel better? He really is grandpa to us! But I don't think he minds :smile:

Do you know that I don't really know Willy?
  • garnetsms

Crap!! Why did I think you were about 24ish? I know I seen one of the guys around 24.
  • garnetsms

Do you know that I don't really know Willy?

Can I tell you that you will love him big bunches when you meet him? Work keeps him busy, so he doesn't get to come visit the thread much, but he pops in from time to time. Whiskey has the same thing going on. He's my KY counterpart.