chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Greg, may I ask who you were talking to with the acronym?

Can I tell you it was directed at Dawn?
  • bigphatcat
    Thank you Chelle Bell and my phatcat!!!

Can I tell you that I am still running on the excitement from last night? A win did not look possible for our Gators come half time last night; however, never underestimate the power of togetherness!! In the last 10 seconds of the game, the quarterback throw a hail mary, the player catches the ball and upon the tackle he was thrown into the end zone, tieing the game 34 - 34. Then the kick was good bringing the game to 35 -34!! With four secs left in the game and the opponent having opportunity to take the win, their player fumbles the ball in kick off and the Gators recovered.....You should have heard the crowd!!!

The win also breaks a Greenwood High School record. They have never made it passed 7 wins in the regular season; last night's win made 8 wins in the regular season. The first playoff game is next Friday!!

Mamma be extra nervous for playoffs?
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Most beautiful girl in the world?

Can I just say I LOL at Mikey's Insane tongue washing comment and annoyed the other slaves around me?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Most Bootyliscious Girl In The World?
  • bigphatcat
    Dr Jones, don't you know that title is reseved for me in my tooth fairy costume?
  • Jonesingmucho
    Dr Jones, don't you know that title is reseved for me in my tooth fairy costume?

Are the pics coming soon?
    Is there a tutu involved or just white tights, wings, and sprinkles of magic fairy dust?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Thank you Chelle Bell and my phatcat!!!

Can I tell you that I am still running on the excitement from last night? A win did not look possible for our Gators come half time last night; however, never underestimate the power of togetherness!! In the last 10 seconds of the game, the quarterback throw a hail mary, the player catches the ball and upon the tackle he was thrown into the end zone, tieing the game 34 - 34. Then the kick was good bringing the game to 35 -34!! With four secs left in the game and the opponent having opportunity to take the win, their player fumbles the ball in kick off and the Gators recovered.....You should have heard the crowd!!!

The win also breaks a Greenwood High School record. They have never made it passed 7 wins in the regular season; last night's win made 8 wins in the regular season. The first playoff game is next Friday!!

Mamma be extra nervous for playoffs?

Don't you know it?
  • garnetsms

Can I just say I LOL at Mikey's Insane tongue washing comment and annoyed the other slaves around me?

Didn't you know he couldn't tell her that with all the other girls on here? AND He's married, isn't his wife the Most Beautiful Girl in the World?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257

Didn't you know he couldn't tell her that with all the other girls on here? AND He's married, isn't his wife the Most Beautiful Girl in the World?

should you then exchange world with the word "web"?
  • bigphatcat

Would you beleive that My Wife is the most beautiful WOMAN in the world? There's a difference :wink:
  • bigphatcat

Are the pics coming soon?
    Is there a tutu involved or just white tights, wings, and sprinkles of magic fairy dust?

What did Hannibal Lecter say? "All good things to those who wait...nom,nom,nom"
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Holy crap, is it Halloween or something?
  • Jonesingmucho
    Didn't Lector also say Bowels in or bowels out? LOL

Can I say morning Jer?
  • bigphatcat
    Didn't Lector also say Bowels in or bowels out? LOL

Can I say morning Jer?

Did someone clone my brain and put it in a hot chick's body? You are sooooooooo Awesome
  • bigphatcat
    Holy crap, is it Halloween or something?

Close to it...Where have you been?
  • garnetsms
    Yeah Jer, where have you been?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    *crosses arms across chest* Where have you been, Jer? :angry:
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    How exciting Shelia!!!! I am kind of missing all the FBall this year. Seems like I am out of town the same weekend they have a home game here. Hockey hasn't started yet, but might be a little weird going to the games, do you think?

However Cass has her first swim meet in a few weeks. I told her I will have a lot of pent up energy from not being able to cheer at a hockey game....Told her to be prepared for "mommy cheering" at her meet and that I may slip into hockey mom on accident and start yelling "hit someone!" "get a body on that dude" "move your feet" etc etc. We were rolling with all the possibilities! Wouldn't that be funny to hear at a swim meet??? lol
  • Gremlinz
    Can I wish you all a good morning and apologize for my absence? (the office has been busy this week!!!)
  • Gremlinz
    *crosses arms across chest* Where have you been, Jer? :angry:

Aww, come on Dawn... don't be like that..... Miss me? :tongue: