chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Pom, is it ok if I say that your pic makes me yearn for Oktoberfest? Except today, would you believe at my house it may be kind of like Oktoberfest, except with steins of Bacardi?

Just For today Grem, can I say hands off of my preistess? She got dressed up for me so I'm taking her to the Carribbean on my ship. Okay?

For you G, I will do that... but just this once, ok?

Thank you...not very often a chick dresses up for me like that. Can I say that I will return the favor some other time! How have you been? it's been a busy week for me
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Would you believe its been about the same for me? Finally decided to ditch the office at 1 today, and kick off the weekend... not a bad idea hey?

Oh, and can y'all let the border guards know I am coming, and tell them all to go easy on me?
  • bigphatcat
    I like your idea...Where are you coming down here?
  • Gremlinz
    Just across the border, Bellingham?
  • bigphatcat
    Bellingham WA? Can I say bummer? if you were coming closer I would meet you for a drink and possibly a fine cigar if you like them?
  • Gremlinz
    Does not everyone appreciate a fine cigar?

Yes, Bellingham, WA... would you believe I am taking a ferry, and then driving south, and all the way back, to attend a dinner?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    How did I miss the flipping of this thread?
  • bigphatcat
    What Brand of Cigar? I like Arturo Fuente...Anything from the 8-5-8 line

Customer Dinner or colleage dinner?
  • bigphatcat
    How did I miss the flipping of this thread?

Do you tink if I threw you high enough you could do a double flip? I promise to catch you...Those figure skating guys (pairs) are way smaller than me
  • Gremlinz
    Colleague, would you believe?

I like Cohibas, but I guess they are only available down there in airport duty free, and only if yor are leaving the country?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Can we work on a single flip first? Don't you think I am a little bigger then the lady skaters?
  • Gremlinz
    I'm sorry, lady skater what?
  • bigphatcat

I like Cohibas, but I guess they are only available down there in airport duty free, and only if yor are leaving the country?

Would you beleive those are the Cuban Cohibas? I have two in my humidor. Do you know they have Dominican Cohibas in every Cigar store here? Not quite as nice but a good smoke. Do you know if we keep talking about stuff that does not interest Dawn she will flash us a Butt pic?...lol
  • DawnVanSlim
    Jer, is this thread like the homeland for you? Is crossing over to the Question's only thread like crossing the border?
  • bigphatcat
    Can we work on a single flip first? Don't you think I am a little bigger then the lady skaters?

Bigger than what ? By 4 pounds...SMH
  • DawnVanSlim

Would you beleive those are the Cuban Cohibas? I have two in my humidor. Do you know they have Dominican Cohibas in every Cigar store here? Not quite as nice but a good smoke. Do you know if we keep talking about stuff that does not interest Dawn she will flash us a Butt pic?...lol

haha, Didn't you know I was waiting for you to pull out your *kitten* pic Pirate, when Mandi and I were talking about hair color?
  • DawnVanSlim

Do you think I am quite a bit taller?
  • Gremlinz
    Jer, is this thread like the homeland for you? Is crossing over to the Question's only thread like crossing the border?

You know, I venture over into the forbidden thread every once in a while, but don't you know that those people scare me?
  • Gremlinz

Do you think I am quite a bit taller?

You could be?
  • bigphatcat

haha, Didn't you know I was waiting for you to pull out your *kitten* pic Pirate, when Mandi and I were talking about hair color?

Trust me Dawn, you don;t want to see my *kitten*...Are you craving cottage cheese?