chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    That is too funny!!

Do you know I will have cuddle buddy tonight? He is about 4 ft tall, and 7 yrs old.

Awe!!! Do you know how much I miss those days?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Yes I can! Do you know it won't be much longer and he probably won't want to be my cuddle buddy anymore?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Maybe you will be lucky and still get a little when he is 16? I love our movie nights and some fav tv show nights.....Not quite the same but will take what I can get. <3
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Would you be surprised if I told you that we share our bed with a cuddly stuffed lion who moved in before we got back from the honeymoon because we didn't live together before the wedding and we exchanged contracts for the house a week before the wedding day?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    How sweet is that, hugh?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Maybe you will be lucky and still get a little when he is 16? I love our movie nights and some fav tv show nights.....Not quite the same but will take what I can get. <3

Do you know I think you're right? Matthew will probably follow his brother in hugging up to me when he sees I'm upset and stuff.

We (Brandon and I) still have movie/tv nights but we don't cuddle up.
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Why do Mondays come so damned early?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Why do Mondays come so damned early?

Perhaps Monday needs to change positions more often...Is this why Mondays always suck?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    May I state that I just groaned aloud right there?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    So Monday was good for you then?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    This week it was ;) was it good for you?
  • hughtwalker
    Options
    Would Tuesdays be as much fun if we had no Mondays?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    What would you have missed if all Mondays were taken out of the equation?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Can anyone give me a hell yeah for a four d.ay work week? Plus the fact that our b-days would come 52 days earlier
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Are you rubbing it in for all of us who do have to work today? lol Hellz ya for you Buddy!!!!
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    My son just texted me and said that he was fat. LOL! I was wondering what the heck he was talking about!!! He is in his lifetime fitness class and did the BMI chart and with his height and weight he is in the upper level of being overweight....like 2 points away from being obese!! Can you believe that? Just knowing you BMI does not tell the whole story.....Does it?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Hey Chelle!! I think phatcat was referring to the NO Mondays as a four day work week.

Did you know that the BMI does tell a lot because of the information that you have to enter to get to that?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    The only thing they went by was the hght and wght....Do you think that is enough to get an accurate reading in his case?

My son is far from being obese, let alone overweight. lol He probably has less fat on his whole bod y than i do in just my right arm! Lucky little ****!!! :) Maybe he just needs to grow a couple more inches huh?
  • hughtwalker
    Options
    So, if I used to be taller by 3 inches do I work out my BMI for the height I am now or the height my body thinks it is except for the "compact" model vertebrae.
  • garnetsms
    Options
    It is quite puzzling isn't it? I thought it factored in age too??