chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    How do I get my ticker off my posts? Why do I need it anymore if I am at goal?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Okay...I got some cranberry sauce left over for Thanksgiving can I split it between you and Nancy? I will eat some off of your abs and some off of her....err....ummmmm....Fun bags?,,,lol
  • bigphatcat
    Owwww Owww, How you doin?

Should you go to settings?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Where in settings, did you know its driving me mad that I can't figure this out?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Ohhh the Community settings, did you know I was looking at the settings way at the top of the page?
  • bigphatcat
    You got it....oooh baby you got it...Are you my venus? Are you my fire and my desire?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Are you singing to me? Have you been drinking? :drinker:
  • bigphatcat
    yes I am...and beer number two...can I tell you that the ceiling was a pain in the *kitten*? And I will have to do a touch up in a couple of days..
  • DawnVanSlim
    Next time don't put your foot through the ceiling, k? lol
  • bigphatcat
    how can I ever thank you for that advice ? PITA! Whatchu up to this weekend?
  • DawnVanSlim
    How does Power Hour in the morning sound and maybe a movie with my Mom on Sunday? You have big plans?
  • bigphatcat
    Did you know what PITA Meant? Also did you give up on MBGITW?

I have to, have to have to run this weekend. other than that I will probably put up the outdoor Christmas lights, and thwn Check with the social director (wifey)
  • DawnVanSlim
    Do you know you are not the first person to call me a pain in the *kitten*? Is it something Girl In The World?
  • DawnVanSlim
    I might run tomorrow after power sometime, but did you know its going to be in the 20's? Maybe just a quick 2 miles?
  • bigphatcat
    Do you know you are not the first person to call me a pain in the *kitten*? Is it something Girl In The World?

Might I tell you that It means Most Beautiful Girl In The World? Sometimes your friendship and support and awesomeness over comes Me and I don't know how else to vocalize it....But we must never speak of this again...Someone may think I'm nice or something
  • bigphatcat
    I might run tomorrow after power sometime, but did you know its going to be in the 20's? Maybe just a quick 2 miles?

do you know I like running in the cold, but not that cold
  • DawnVanSlim

Might I tell you that It means Most Beautiful Girl In The World? Sometimes your friendship and support and awesomeness over comes Me and I don't know how else to vocalize it....But we must never speak of this again...Someone may think I'm nice or something

You nice? ppffftt :noway: :wink:

Yeah I can only run when its that cold out if there is like zero windchill, ya know?
  • bigphatcat
    I hear ya...can you tell me how I can run into the wind both ways?...lol
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    I hear ya...can you tell me how I can run into the wind both ways?...lol
    eat more bran?
  • bigphatcat
    hahaaha good one Hugh. I was asking how the wind could blow two different way at once, but you got me...lol