chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Yes ma'am!! Where have you been all day? I missed you and now it's almost time for me to go. :cry:
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Mikey, where are you?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Do I smell bad or something?
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    Are you running everyone off with yur smell ???
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Gosh, I hope not!! Wait, are you saying I smell?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Where are you, Michelle?
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    I am here. Do you see what I have going on here at work? Can you guess how safe I feel now? Anyway, done deal, can't and couldnt do anything about it?

Did I see somewhere that Jer wants this to be Waffle Wednesday? Do you know how good a nice huge serving of hot sticky waffles would be right about now??? My waffle maker is in CO and no knowing when I will be able to have my hands on it again.

Do you think I need to have a waffle maker closer to me?? I am wondering.
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Yes, I did see that and I commented.

Do you know that is your call if you want a waffle maker closer or not? Mine is close but a very busy these days....
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Do you know i like to see and smell and touch my waffle makers more? This haveing one that is so far away is really hard, it is almost like I have a waffle maker pen pal and hardly ever get to make waffles with it. Is there such think as waffle envy?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Did you know that I empathize with you? I was hours away from my son's father for a long time (before I got pregnant).
    Yes, I do know what you mean. Those waffle makers do smell nice!!!
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Do you know how close I am at getting back to the weight my ticker says???? Whoo hooo!!!
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    Is a great job in order?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    May I also congradulate you?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Can we have a party when i get there?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Sure thing!! Would you like a big veggie tray or should we do hot wings w/chips and dip?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    I never knew you had a cruel side??? But wings and chips/dip if I get a choice. Now a veggie tray just wouldn't cut it knowing what the other offer was!!! lol

mmmm, wings!!!

Do you know that I didn't touch the chips and ice cream from my moment of weakness yesterday?? Yaay me!!
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    How about a spicy ceaser with extra olives and pickles in place of a veggie tray? Would it kind of be like the same concept, just more fun?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Will all our hot men friends from MFP be there? Mikey, we can't do this without you for sure!!!
  • garnetsms
    Options
    I never knew you had a cruel side??? But wings and chips/dip if I get a choice. Now a veggie tray just wouldn't cut it knowing what the other offer was!!! lol

mmmm, wings!!!

Do you know that I didn't touch the chips and ice cream from my moment of weakness yesterday?? Yaay me!!

How awesome are you?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    How about a spicy ceaser with extra olives and pickles in place of a veggie tray? Would it kind of be like the same concept, just more fun?

Yes ma'am, do you know that works for me?