chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    yeah I would have liked the fourth on friday. Sounds like fun Sheila. Anybody else doing anyhting cool on Wed?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Pirate, you drink yuengling? thats brewed not to far from where I live, did you know that?
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,796 Member
    we are heading to the in laws where there are some family back here for some vacation...will be cooking out and such...hope i dont get burnt to a crisp...would you believe I burn?
  • bigphatcat
    Pirate, you drink yuengling? thats brewed not to far from where I live, did you know that?
    Did you know that we can't get it up here in New England anymore? BTW...I got my last tattoo in East Stoudsberg from a guy named James (can't remember the name of his buisness). He tattooed a lot of the locals. He also tattooed him self up one arm. The guy was awesome with detail. Do you know him?
  • MikeyD1280
    Did you know that we can't get it up here in New England anymore? BTW...I got my last tattoo in East Stoudsberg from a guy named James (can't remember the name of his buisness). He tattooed a lot of the locals. He also tattooed him self up one arm. The guy was awesome with detail. Do you know him?

no but could the shop be called third dimension? or how about inksplat? did you know that I used third dimension to tat my tribal off my arm?
    Did you know that I have a tattoo on my left hand that spells Michele?
  • bigphatcat
    Why do u have my wife's name tattoed on your left hand?:laugh:

No, this dude worked out of his house...he had a nice studio in his basement, good guy...had a few beers with him a couple of times. He comes up to NH most summers. Wanted to meet him and get a touch up. Did you know it is WAAAAYYYY more expensive to get a tat here than down there?
  • MikeyD1280
    Why do u have my wife's name tattoed on your left hand?:laugh:

No, this dude worked out of his house...he had a nice studio in his basement, good guy...had a few beers with him a couple of times. He comes up to NH most summers. Wanted to meet him and get a touch up. Did you know it is WAAAAYYYY more expensive to get a tat here than down there?

is it Michele with one L?

My best friend is married to a Michelle,
    his brother is dating a Michelle.
    a friend of mine down south dated a Michelle,
    so I jumped on the Michelle band wagon except I got a Michele with one "L" because that Is how I roll, got it?:laugh: :drinker:
  • nbhobbes
    nbhobbes Posts: 284

As a beer fan you might wanna know that there are some pubs where you can find it. Are you near the Seacoast? The Barley Pub in Dover sometimes has it. I've also seen it at the Coat of Arms in Portsmouth as well.

I don't recall any place that has it for sale in bottles, but a draft from a keg is better anyway.
  • mommy2AR
    Do you know that I am in serious need of a move?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    we are heading to the in laws where there are some family back here for some vacation...will be cooking out and such...hope i dont get burnt to a crisp...would you believe I burn?

Don't feel bad Leah, would you believe I've already got burnt twice this year?

Just curious, am I the only one that thinks it's awesome that Whiskey looks like himself instead of Elvis?
  • mommy2AR
    Do you know I think its awesome too? lol
  • bigphatcat
    @nbhobbes...Thanks for the info...Yep I am a beer fan, but prefer to hang out at home in the yard. I'm over near rte 3. you must be on the seacoast right? btw...welcome to the best thread going!
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Did someone say Beer?
  • bigphatcat
    MIkey...I know a couple of Micheles...My Wife is Michelle...Is the tat on the back of your hand or th back of the fingers?
  • bigphatcat
    Did someone say Beer?

Hi DVS, would you like a Leinenkugel?
  • Leslietheriot
    Leslietheriot Posts: 303 Member
    Is this the longest thread in MFP history?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Did someone say Beer?

Hi DVS, would you like a Leinenkugel?

Do you have summer shandy?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Is this the longest thread in MFP history?

Did you know this thread should be about 22 parts longer?
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    how do I pull her close and make her stay?
  • DawnVanSlim
    how do I pull her close and make her stay?
    Do you know if you spray on some Armani cologne, she wont be able to pull herself away?