chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    Finally got tired of peeling the banana did he?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Oh boy, can I just come back tomorrow?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    so... anyone ever tried Ezekiel 4:9 bread?

What is that other than a verse in the bible?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options

Does it start with "the path of the righteous man" and finish with Samuel L Jackson popping a cap in your @ss?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options

can it be bread that you can buy that is inspired by the bible?

did you know I bought some yesterday and it is pretty good?
    did you know that it is made without flour or yeast?
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,493
    Options
    Do you guys know Ezekiel Bread is absolutely amazing to eat? And that they make a raisin bread as well? And lentils are the base?
  • mandipandi75
    Options

can it be bread that you can buy that is inspired by the bible?

did you know I bought some yesterday and it is pretty good?
    did you know that it is made without flour or yeast?

Do you realize you peaked my curiosity?

Not that you Mikey would need it, but hs anyone used/heard of raspberry ketone?
  • chosengiver
    Options
    What if you were aware it usually comes in the frozen food section at the market?
  • chosengiver
    Options

Inquiring minds wanna know....What is raspberry ketone?
  • mandipandi75
    Options

Dried raspberry in suppliment form, endorsed by Dr. Oz for weght lose. Would you believe no known side effects?
  • dinovino_59
    Options
    another gimmick....When given to mice in very high doses (up to 2% of body weight), raspberry ketone has been shown to prevent high-fat-diet-induced elevations in body weight.[8] However, no effects on body weight were observed with doses up to 200 times greater than the estimated intake in humans.[9] The high dose effect is reported to stem from the alteration of lipid metabolism, increasing norepinephrine-induced lipolysis. Although products containing this compound are marketed for weight loss, there is no clinical evidence for this effect in humans.

who has tried this?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options

Dried raspberry in suppliment form, endorsed by Dr. Oz for weght lose. Would you believe no known side effects?

I will look for it, did you know that if you looked at my Journal aka Diary, that what I eat is terrible and am working on a "clean" diet?

and that the bread is really awesome to eat?

did you know I was thinking it was going to have no taste but it is great!?
  • WhiskeyCity
    WhiskeyCity Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Can I say hi Shannon? And that it's nice to meet you? :flowerforyou:

Can you believe I've actually been busy at work today and hadn't had time to respond until just now?

How do you do?:flowerforyou:
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Baseball is wrong - man with four balls cannot walk

Do you all know I knew a man who was not circumcised till he was 40?

um... what happened at 40?

did you do it for him?

what made him decide to do it at that age? was he finally tired of scrubbing it?

Would you believe me if I told you that he had it done because he was convinced that the sensation during "you know" would be heightened? I did not perform the surgery, nor did I witness it. I was told after the fact. He was my ex husband's uncle.
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    another gimmick....When given to mice in very high doses (up to 2% of body weight), raspberry ketone has been shown to prevent high-fat-diet-induced elevations in body weight.[8] However, no effects on body weight were observed with doses up to 200 times greater than the estimated intake in humans.[9] The high dose effect is reported to stem from the alteration of lipid metabolism, increasing norepinephrine-induced lipolysis. Although products containing this compound are marketed for weight loss, there is no clinical evidence for this effect in humans.

who has tried this?

hey Dr Dean, why do I feel you got that from wikipedia?
  • littlemoonsandy
    littlemoonsandy Posts: 1,930
    Options
    can I say hi y'all?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    Baseball is wrong - man with four balls cannot walk

Do you all know I knew a man who was not circumcised till he was 40?

um... what happened at 40?

did you do it for him?

what made him decide to do it at that age? was he finally tired of scrubbing it?

Would you believe me if I told you that he had it done because he was convinced that the sensation during "you know" would be heightened? I did not perform the surgery, nor did I witness it. I was told after the fact. He was my ex husband's uncle.

ex hubbys uncle.. how does that get brought up? not at diner I hope... right? :laugh:
    did someone cut hotdogs up for a kid and it made him think of it?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Sandy!!! How are ya hun?
  • dinovino_59
    Options

who has tried this?

hey Dr Dean, why do I feel you got that from wikipedia?

maybe because I did? why not just eat rasberries?
  • littlemoonsandy
    littlemoonsandy Posts: 1,930
    Options
    im great thank you..how are you sheila?