chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    you ever get soooo drunk that the thought of alcohol made you woozie? I remember when I got drunk in the army and I woke up drunk, you believe I had to go back to sleep because all I could think about was liquor?:sick:

would you believe that 17 fraternity brothers took me out for my 21st (17 years ago). I had to do a shot with all of them...Can you say sick?. I was on the couch the next afternoon at 2 pm. someone poured a shot of liquor on tv and that made me hurl
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    can I by you both a drink? how about a slippery nipple?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    you ever get soooo drunk that the thought of alcohol made you woozie? I remember when I got drunk in the army and I woke up drunk, you believe I had to go back to sleep because all I could think about was liquor?:sick:

would you believe that 17 fraternity brothers took me out for my 21st (17 years ago). I had to do a shot with all of them...Can you say sick?. I was on the couch the next afternoon at 2 pm. someone poured a shot of liquor on tv and that made me hurl

are you and I the only ones?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Can you believe I have never had one of those?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Can you believe I did most of my drinking before the age of 20?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    Mandi, are you a rebel?
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    lol, Would you believe I was quite wild as a teen but settled down pretty young?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to Dawn and her hubby!!! Did you know I'm only a year older than you?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Can I say here's to those in there mid 30s:drinker:
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    lol, Would you believe I was quite wild as a teen but settled down pretty young?

so is that half true?
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options

do you know that I once ordered a slippery nipple and a Heine in a bar and the barmaid got the manager and told him that I was saying dirty things to her?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options

do you know that I once ordered a slippery nipple and a Heine in a bar and the barmaid got the manager and told him that I was saying dirty things to her?

haha. do you wish you ordered 2 slipperies then?
  • mandipandi75
    Options

so is that half true?

Would you believe the answer is yes? I WAS a rebel. :) That side still peeks out once in a while.
  • mandipandi75
    Options

Lol, hi Dean or is it Phoenix? I'm so confused.
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Happy Birthday to Dawn and her hubby!!! Did you know I'm only a year older than you?
    Thanks Sheila, Do you feel that old? I sure dont!
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options

:laugh:
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    What would have happened if you ordered a slow comfortable screw against the wall? Yep its a real drink
  • MikeyD1280
    Options

:laugh:

did you tell her to relax?, did you then order a red headed slut?:laugh:
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Those are really drinks? Wow, where have I been?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Thanks Sheila, Do you feel that old? I sure dont!

You're welcome! Did you know, on most days I don't? The more healthy I get, the better I feel; therefore the younger I seem.