chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Would you believe I made a 20 lb turkey yesterday? I'm munching on some breast right now.

If you share your breast, I'll share my meatballs...I made sauce yesterday. Anyone make rump roast?
  • bigphatcat
    does anyone else think that Mikey and Dawn being absent on the same day is ummmmm suspicious?
    S.O.S. Mikey is keeping me hostage in a dark dark place. I have no idea where I am, he just left me alone for a minute and doesnt realize I still have my iphone in my back pocket, can someone please help me?

HULK MAD!!!!!! *breaks down door* you okay?
  • littlemoonsandy
    littlemoonsandy Posts: 1,930
    would you believe i have...IM HORNY and a little hungry

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

any more than ususal?

does it show?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    does anyone else think that Mikey and Dawn being absent on the same day is ummmmm suspicious?
    S.O.S. Mikey is keeping me hostage in a dark dark place. I have no idea where I am, he just left me alone for a minute and doesnt realize I still have my iphone in my back pocket, can someone please help me?

What do you hear around you? Maybe it will help us locate you???

Nevermind, looks like Pirate found you first...
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Are we in a full buffet?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    WARNING: Clear your mouth of food and drink before reading this comment...

While you all are munching on bacon wrapped weenies, breasts and meatballs...did you know I am sucking a blue popsicle and in a little while its gonna look like I "eat" a smurf?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member

:drinker: Didnt you know I am much better now that you are here? :smooched: Did you see Mikey anywhere on your way in? How did you find me?
  • bigphatcat
    SSSS - no, not really...you wake up frisky today or was it the talk here?

on an unrealted note...Has anyone heard the old song "Dream a Little Dream of Me" ? Who sings that? it's stuck in my head
  • DawnVanSlim
    where did you all go?:sad: :sad:

did you know I was all alone in the closet? the 2 women found their way out? why oh why did they leave?

Can I tell you this is all a lie... I think he was trying to create an alibi with this post. Who will you all believe?
  • littlemoonsandy
    would you believe i woke up this way?

would that be ella fitzgerald? sp?
  • bigphatcat

:drinker: Didnt you know I am much better now that you are here? :smooched: Did you see Mikey anywhere on your way in? How did you find me?

Don't you know since you hired me I'll come through hell's fire and brimstone to save you? I find you no matter where
  • DawnVanSlim

Don't you know since you hired me I'll come through hell's fire and brimstone to save you? I find you no matter where

:love: :flowerforyou: :heart: :blushing: :happy:
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Can I admit it's easy to always be in the mood when going commando?
  • bigphatcat
    would you believe i woke up this way?

would that be ella fitzgerald? sp?

was her husband's name Gerald
  • bigphatcat

:huh:

*speechless*
  • littlemoonsandy
    dont you know your asking the wrong person?
  • bigphatcat
    who should I ask?
  • littlemoonsandy
    do you think google would have the answer?
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123

Abba had a song about this.....

Can you hear the drums commando?
    I remember long ago another starry night like this
    In the firelight commando
    You were humming to yourself and softly strumming your guitar
    I could hear the distant drums
    And sounds of bugle calls were coming from afar
  • littlemoonsandy
    did you know my mind is like mush and i cant think very clearly today?