chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Would you not believe that I was referring to my workout?
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    did you workout today ???
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    Can you believe that WalMart did NOT have the flavor protein shake-mix I like and had to settle wth chocolate?:sad:
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!

Mikey, is it really that bad? Shouldn't you venture out a little?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    What did you learn?

Would you believe its a lesson I've already learned, but apparently needed to be retaught? The lesson being, when it is a good time to keep my BIG mouth shut. My niece was so disrespectful to me, and her mother stated "that's what teenage girls do"
    EXCUSE ME, but I got my teeth knocked for even thinking of talking to another adult that way. Well being there is bad blood between her and my mother, she had nothing nice to say about that statement. (should have known better than to say it). The niece then proceeds to yell at my 6 yr old son. I (not so politely) tell her she is not to yell at my child like that. If he is doing something he shouldn't to come get me (she's been told this before). She goes crying to her mom, who proceeds to act like a *kitten* and before I knew it, my family was asked to leave. My poor brother remained calm the whole time, bless his heart.
    Everything has been resolved now, starting with me owning where I lost control.

As if this drama wasn't enough, my boyfriend's daughter had some issues thoughout the weekend too. She turns 11 today.
    It's weekends like this that I understand why God give me boys!!!
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,493
    Options
    Sheila: May I empathize with your weekend? Sorry about your discord. I think we all have family members who love drama. I totally think it stems from too much time in from of the tv!
  • chosengiver
    Options
    Can you believe that WalMart did NOT have the flavor protein shake-mix I like and had to settle wth chocolate?:sad:

Doesn't that just SUCK?
  • chosengiver
    Options
    When life is so full of options, possibilities, and opportunities, should we really have to settle on things we do not want?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Isn't that an honest to goodness question?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Sheila: May I empathize with your weekend? Sorry about your discord. I think we all have family members who love drama. I totally think it stems from too much time in from of the tv!

Thank you Krystal!

I think my niece (who will be 14 in Oct) gets it from not only TV, but also from the group of friends she associates with, and a huge part from my MOTHER!!! God love her!!!

Would you believe that the reason it irritates me so much is because I used to be a drama queen? I come out of it when I learned that I can not blame everyone else for my short comings in life. Granted, I am who I am because of the choices I've made, but they were mine and I have to own it everyday.
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    you know that I could have chosen a different brand or flavor but this brand perfect?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Can someone show me where the action is?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    Can someone show me where the action is?

are you looking for the CCZE's to lock this thread up?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Do you think it would be fun trying?
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    If it happens can we have a party?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    is that all it takes to get Leah to show up? hehe
  • garnetsms
    Options
    you know that I could have chosen a different brand or flavor but this brand perfect?

you know that I do understand that? there are some things I can NOT go with the off brand.
  • garnetsms
    Options
    is that all it takes to get Leah to show up? hehe

did you know I was thinking the same thing?
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    Do you know how busy I have been? and how much I miss you guys?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Leah! Is that really you?