chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    would you believe me if I told you that I am being a gentleman and not a horn dog and that 2 months, I'm sorry over 2 months has been the longest we have gond without um... lifting heavy boxes up and down the stairs?

can I assure you that there is no problem with our relationship and I guess that we are both understanding of each other and that she says she is worried I am going to seek it elsewhere?

I told her that she is my only love and I would never dream to do that!?

How is THAT for smooth... BOOM... points for MIKEY... and he still has YET to score!!! hahahahahaha
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,493
    Options
    Mikey: Do you realize I can empathize with you, although on a somewhat different level?
    But wouldn't you agree, no matter the reason your sweets are withheld, your still sweetless?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    May I share a story with all of you? I remember one time I was having family over for a dinner of some sort. And it was all fart, poop, and guts talk; me and my daughter were the only two females in the family for quite some time, other than my mother. So finally I had enough and said "for once can we have an evening where we talked about something other than how bad you farts smell or how big you "poo" is." No one had anything to say for hours. :huh: Can you believe boys sometimes??

hours? is that all they know? :laugh: :sad: :laugh: aren't you their party POOPer!!! haha... (my laughing is the key to my 6pack)
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    Mikey: Do you realize I can empathize with you, although on a somewhat different level?
    But wouldn't you agree, no matter the reason your sweets are withheld, your still sweetless?

ummm.. was that a compliment:huh:

:laugh: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • chosengiver
    Options

Aren't you a sweetie?

How is THAT for smooth... BOOM... points for MIKEY... and he still has YET to score!!! hahahahahaha
    :laugh:
  • chosengiver
    Options
    Do you realize you are speaking to a girl who loves sugar?
    Why in the world would withholding my sugar be a compliment?
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    would you believe me if I told you that I am being a gentleman and not a horn dog and that 2 months, I'm sorry over 2 months has been the longest we have gond without um... lifting heavy boxes up and down the stairs?

can I assure you that there is no problem with our relationship and I guess that we are both understanding of each other and that she says she is worried I am going to seek it elsewhere?

Did you hear that collective AWWWEEEE from the female side of the room? That is the sweetest thing!!! Just think how good it is going to be when she is ready and it works out for you two? Make sure the dog is in the other room or corked!
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    but didn't you say I am sweetless?

should I run back into my hole under the stairs?
  • chosengiver
    Options
    May I share a story with all of you? I remember one time I was having family over for a dinner of some sort. And it was all fart, poop, and guts talk; me and my daughter were the only two females in the family for quite some time, other than my mother. So finally I had enough and said "for once can we have an evening where we talked about something other than how bad you farts smell or how big you "poo" is." No one had anything to say for hours. :huh: Can you believe boys sometimes??
    Was there nothing left to flush down the toilet than this gibberish?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    can I add, It does work out, just timing. guess what else, SHE is becoming more aware of what she eats and is starting to understand calories :)
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    "Magical"?? Oh reeeeally????

yes...do you know that it was once on tour with the great female magician...Magic Babe Ning?
  • chosengiver
    Options

Make sure the dog is in the other room or corked!

This reminds me....Did I tell you all I have 2 precious K9s?
    They sometimes have to be locked up in another room. :wink:
  • chosengiver
    Options
    but didn't you say I am sweetless?

should I run back into my hole under the stairs?
    Did you just confuse a blonde?
  • chosengiver
    Options
    Wouldn't it be great if I were able to go back to sleep before 17:00?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Mikey did you know my cheese remark had nothing to do with you ummm lifting and moving heavy boxes and everything to do with your avi pic? Did you know I'm glad you had a chance to get that off your chest, and I think you are part of The Good Guy Club? :laugh:
  • chosengiver
    Options
    I think you are part of The Good Guy Club? :laugh:
    They have a club?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options

hours? is that all they know? :laugh: :sad: :laugh: aren't you their party POOPer!!! haha... (my laughing is the key to my 6pack)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Some days I think that is all they know. Ready for another fart story? Do you know the song by Timbaland called Apologize? Well there is a line in there that goes "to late to apologize". Would you know that has become the saying that follows the fart? So, me and a car full of hockey boys a few years back, can you guess what I heard for a majority of the drive? A chorus of "tooo laaaate to aaapologiiize" !!!! Good grief!!!
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    They have a club?

wouldn't that club be the "friend zone" and I am never part of that club? :laugh:
  • chosengiver
    Options
    Michelle: Do you know this would NEVER happen in my vehicle?
    I think it's the medical side of me.
    Am I the only one here who does not find this type of thing comical?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    They have a club?

There's more than one?? :huh: