chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    Why can't the IRS and cops find the son of a bi*&h that stole my identity???

:noway: there's another big boobie JOJO out there?

for real though... that sucks.. I hope that it gets rectified fast. someone stole my mothers identity a couple of years ago... not cool
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    That's a sticky situation, Jojo... do you have an account set up with life lock? Are you working closely with Experian/Transunion?
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Can I participate? I don't do shots...
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Why can't the IRS and cops find the son of a bi*&h that stole my identity???

:noway: there's another big boobie JOJO out there?

for real though... that sucks.. I hope that it gets rectified fast. someone stole my mothers identity a couple of years ago... not cool

I am sure whoever it is is NOT big boobie like me, Right? They tried to levy MY pay check when other than the SSN (which was mine) the information WAS NOT ME..so don't you know I had to call the IRS? (which is why I need a few drinks..Mandi...you don't have to do shots butwill you have a drink with me?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    how about a sloe comfortable screw against the wall? they are very fun....and tasty....drinks
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options

If you don't do the shots...Doesn't that make you the "body" part of the body shots? I am sure there would be some that wuld okay with that arrangement, wouldn't you say?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    how about a sloe comfortable screw against the wall? they are very fun....and tasty....drinks

Pirate.. will you PLEASE give it to me?.... I need one....a drink that is...:devil:
  • mandipandi75
    Options

If you don't do the shots...Doesn't that make you the "body" part of the body shots? I am sure there would be some that wuld okay with that arrangement, wouldn't you say?

Alright, do I have to lie on my back for that?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Did I just have a blonde moment?
    Did you not know the sticker on the bottom of the pool was not a scratch and sniff?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Jojo, wanna go belly up to the bar with me somewhere?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options

Um...Excuse me for a moment while I drift off to daydream land. ....okay now for that drink, who's pouring?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options

Pirate.. will you PLEASE give it to me?.... I need one....a drink that is...:devil:

Sure....If it will take your mind off of things
    have you ever had one? I can explain it if you want they really are good
    Sloe = Sloe Gin
    Comfortable = Southern Comfort
    Screw = Screwdriver = Vodka and OJ
    Against the Wall = Galliano...a very tall bottle always put on the back shelf closest to the wall

Garnish with a pineaple wedge and orange slice and serve over rocks in a large glass
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,493
    Options
    Pirate: Do you honestly think your commie earlier was enough to offend me?
    Did you not know I am not easily offended?

Do you all realize I may be up for the rest of the day , which is NEVER good on a work night?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options

Dawn, please tell me where and when??? Can Mandi be the BODY part of our shots???
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Should we let the birthday girl go first?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options

Alright, do I have to lie on my back for that?

Haven't you heard that depending on body composition, there is great possibility for the small of the back as well as the belly button?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    Should we let the birthday girl go first?

Who is the birthday girl? Did I miss something?
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Isn't Michelle's bday tomorrow? Happy Birthday Michelle. :)

Did you know I have a very small waist?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options

Dawn, please tell me where and when??? Can Mandi be the BODY part of our shots???

Did you know the bar I go to usually is called "Someplace Else" . Wanna meet me and Mandi in 20 at Someplace Else?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Michelle do you know you share a birthday with my son? :)