chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    YOUR Phatcat is doing well...did you know that I was a little moody this morning, then on my lunch time walk, I decided the that the only person keeping me from being in a good mood today was ME!!!!?????....So know I am better. Thank you for asking
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    wow we just keep rolling them huh?
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    Any ideas for stress relief? Do you know that I think I may have to break some of my own rules? It would be in everyone's best interest really!
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    Does anybody know how much Zumba classes cost?

Greg, they should be part of the membership cost at your gym...if they offer it!
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    YOUR Phatcat is doing well...did you know that I was a little moody this morning, then on my lunch time walk, I decided the that the only person keeping me from being in a good mood today was ME!!!!?????....So know I am better. Thank you for asking

So are you suggesting I just "walk it off"??? hahahahaha
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Any ideas for stress relief? Do you know that I think I may have to break some of my own rules? It would be in everyone's best interest really!

when I am really po'ed I grab a beer and listen to vintage Judas Priest.....Sounds funny but it works for me. Do you have similar music to listen to?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    does the theme to spongebob squarepants work?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

lol...do you know this wasn't aimed at you?....haha. Just explaining my day :smile:
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    does the theme to spongebob squarepants work?

Spongebob plays for the other team too, doesn't he?:laugh:
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Does anybody know how much Zumba classes cost?

Greg, they should be part of the membership cost at your gym...if they offer it!

Oh....how funny would that be?...It is for my wife....she wants to take classes....hahaha...
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options

lol...do you know this wasn't aimed at you?....haha. Just explaining my day :smile:

May I say that I did know it wasn't? :smile: Would you knowt hat i could probably walk from here to China and still not fix my frustration?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    pirate, don't you know that we will never judge your nimble ways?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Maybe more men should take Zumba classes? Learning how to get a little extra wiggle in the hips couldn't hurt? ....just sayin'.
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    haha...I don't have that problem...I'm like Elvis in the hips...One of the only fluid things about my movement. Whatsamattah with today? Why do you want to punch today in the throat?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    So I'm now Greg's secretary? I can just imagine the "to do" list he has for me...

Is it something in the air? I was in a terrible mood this am too. Much better now though. :)
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    who feels like they have seen every sponge bob episode?

yeah... this guy
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Sponge Bob...is his friend Patrick a bone smuggler?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    So I'm now Greg's secretary? I can just imagine the "to do" list he has for me...

Is it something in the air? I was in a terrible mood this am too. Much better now though. :)

are you saying I wouldn't be a good boss???? :wink:

I am glad that you are better too....What did it for you?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    ever feel like when your post is at the very very bottom, it is known as the who gives a flip post? but when it's up top, its the 'yeah boy! here I am' post?