chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Hey Kat, did you know if you tilt the computer to look down my pic you will see something?

A hair straightener?

holy crap! it worked?:noway:
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Hey Kat, did you know if you tilt the computer to look down my pic you will see something?

A hair straightener?

Yeah.. What do you use that for?
  • MikeyD1280

A hair straightener?

th?id=I4836477470310746&pid=1.9
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    So how long should I stay at the office before I play the "I'll be working from home for the rest of the day" card?
  • MikeyD1280

A hair straightener?

what do you think for?
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member

A hair straightener?

what do you think for?

Your wig?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    So how long should I stay at the office before I play the "I'll be working from home for the rest of the day" card?

Would a good answer be the second you start feeling thirsty? It is Friday...Just saying...
  • MIchelleH2027

Would a good answer be the second you start feeling thirsty? It is Friday...Just saying...

Am I suppose to leave the office "before" I quench my thirst? oooopps!! :drinker:
  • bigphatcat
    Haha do you carry a flask? lol
  • MIchelleH2027
    Good morning Pirate? Any big plans for the weekend?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Why are they making me work at work? WTF this may be the most work I have done all week...lol
  • bigphatcat

Good morning Michelle...Not really gotta clean the house tonight b/c wifey and kids return tomorrow...Caveman going back in cave.

How bout you any plans?
  • MIchelleH2027

Did you know that there are several drawers here that hold the certain beverages that one would find in said flask? I don't know why but it has been a tradition for our customers and contract companies to "gift" licquor products. Can I say however that yes I have a pretty pink flask of my own, just not at my office. Do you know that I drink with the big boys here?
  • bigphatcat
    Why are they making me work at work? WTF this may be the most work I have done all week...lol

Can I say don't be too efficient?...They'll expect it all the time
  • MikeyD1280
    do you wish you didn't par-tay last night?
  • bigphatcat

Did you know that there are several drawers here that hold the certain beverages that one would find in said flask? I don't know why but it has been a tradition for our customers and contract companies to "gift" licquor products. Can I say however that yes I have a pretty pink flask of my own, just not at my office. Do you know that I drink with the big boys here?

Can I give you an atta girl and express my jealousy?
  • MIchelleH2027

Good morning Michelle...Not really gotta clean the house tonight b/c wifey and kids return tomorrow...Caveman going back in cave.

How bout you any plans?

Did you know that I thought of you this morning? I ate my breakfast out of the pan!!! :laugh: Do you know how much I hate washing dishes?
  • bigphatcat

How bout you any plans?

Did you know that I thought of you this morning? I ate my breakfast out of the pan!!! :laugh: Do you know how much I hate washing dishes?

haha...you want a high five or a low cheek?
  • MikeyD1280
    Hey guys. What does SMH stand for?
  • bigphatcat
    Hey guys. What does SMH stand for?

Context please?