chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Pirate, didn't you know?
    madskills.jpg
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Does anyone know if they stopped making Excedrin Migraine or is it just that we don’t get it in the damn town anymore? If you see some will you clear the shelf and send it to me?? I will repay you as you see fit!!

I have plenty of Excedrine Migraine...do youwant me to send you a few bottles?

Don't you know that is the only thing that helps me? There isn't a single store in this town that carries it anymore!
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    May i say it is so good to see you today shelia?

Thank you! Do you know how nice it is to see you too? Sorry to hear you are not feeling up to par right now. I haven't looked for Exedrin Migraine in awhile, but if I find any I will be happy to send you some.

Mikey, I am loving that picture of Jovani. Makes me want to hug him, and squeeze him and call him George....
  • MIchelleH2027
    That would be wonderful....would you and/or Jojo or anyone do that for me? I usually buy in bulk and haven'thad to look for a while, but I am out now and have been for a month or so. Do you know awful I have been feeling since that time??? :sick:
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Pirate, didn't you know?
    madskills.jpg

did you learn the art? nice!
  • MikeyD1280
    793B84CC.jpg
  • garnetsms
    Are you on a roll Mikey?

How you googled what 1 lb of fat looks like? I found one pic that was one pound of fat v/s muscle...interesting.
  • MikeyD1280
    th?id=I4591286391865871&pid=1.9
  • garnetsms
    That would be wonderful....would you and/or Jojo or anyone do that for me? I usually buy in bulk and haven'thad to look for a while, but I am out now and have been for a month or so. Do you know awful I have been feeling since that time??? :sick:

Of course, I would!!!

Have I ever told you all that I had a headache once for 6 straight weeks? I only felt relief when I laid down and was still. I finally went to the doctor and he put me on amitriptyline. He told me straight up that he didn't think I was crazy (its on old time anti-depressant) but that he prescribed this because it is for chronic pain as well. I don't get those headaches anymore unless I forget to take the pill or ya know, that thing the guys don' t like for us to mention.
  • MikeyD1280
    did you see the pic I put up Sheila?
  • garnetsms
    did you see the pic I put up Sheila?

Yes, I did. Do you know how awesome that is? I guess some people would find that gross, but I don't.
  • MIchelleH2027

Of course, I would!!!

Have I ever told you all that I had a headache once for 6 straight weeks? I only felt relief when I laid down and was still. I finally went to the doctor and he put me on amitriptyline. He told me straight up that he didn't think I was crazy (its on old time anti-depressant) but that he prescribed this because it is for chronic pain as well. I don't get those headaches anymore unless I forget to take the pill or ya know, that thing the guys don' t like for us to mention.

I went in years ago for it and you know what they did? Put me on a high blood pressure med even tho I didn't have high blood pressure. So now do you know how much truouble I have with certain insurance type stuff since it is in my chart that I was on high blood pressure meds? I was so pissed!
  • MikeyD1280

Of course, I would!!!

I went in years ago for it and you know what they did? Put me on a high blood pressure med even tho I didn't have high blood pressure. So now do you know how much truouble I have with certain insurance type stuff since it is in my chart that I was on high blood pressure meds? I was so pissed!

you know that with my girlfriend, it does seem that doctors find it hard to pinpoint migraines..?
  • garnetsms

Of course, I would!!!

you know that with my girlfriend, it does seem that doctors find it hard to pinpoint migraines..?

Can I tell you that my doctor knew right away when I told him what was going on? He is an awesome doctor who is very understanding and takes his time to explain things to me when I don't understand.
  • MIchelleH2027
    How do you think copious amounts of alcohol and carnal activities would work? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    How do you think copious amounts of alcohol and carnal activities would work? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think that would work WONDERS...can I join???
  • MIchelleH2027

What would you think of me if I said the more the merrier??
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member

What would you think of me if I said the more the merrier??
    What would you say if I answered WOOHOO??? (I will send myself WITH the Excedrine to your place)

Did you check your messages? I sent one to you...
  • MIchelleH2027
    Did you see that I did?
  • garnetsms
    Did you know I was gonna say the alcohol may only work briefly? Carnal activites....that always helps when its done right!!!