chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,462 Member
    May I report that I would rather be dead than experience any more of this?
    I guess that means, No!

Can I tell you that makes me sad? :cry:

Can I admit, not as sad as it makes me? :sad:
  • chosengiver
    Can I also say I only have 23 days before I sail & at this rate, I will not feel like going?
  • chosengiver
    Mikey: May I please compliment your little man?
    He is so adorable!!!
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    So where are you putting your hands?

didn't you see? I'm putting them on... something... :bigsmile:

See or feel?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    He is so adorable!!!
    You got to see the little man so soon? :glasses:
  • chosengiver
    He is so adorable!!!
    You got to see the little man so soon? :glasses:

Can I submit a "faints" emoticon for them to add next? WoW!!
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Okay my friends.. I have aske for support..can I get it or what??? I am really faltering over here.

I love this thread and you all make me smile..but can someone please help me kick my own *kitten* and get to the gym SOMEHOW this week??? My work schedule has been nuts and I am competely off and I feel sh!tty about it...

MikedD, Dawn, Gorilla, Pirate, Whiskey, Sheila, Michelle or someone..I need the words to come from someone else..can you please tell me to get my fat *kitten* to the gym??? (or something to the effect..I need a drill sargeant yelling at me today..,Please?)

Jojo...I'm in a bad mood so you want it you got it. The ONLY PERSON standing in the way of you doing the things that YOU NEED to do to acheive your goals is YOU. Don't give me this I'm to tired from work crap...I work ten hours a day commute an hour each way and I make time...Make Time for you exercise...get up early, got to bed late....go during lunch. When you feel tried and don't want to do it think of me saying "SAVE THE DRAMA FOR YOUR MAMMA AND PUSH YOURSELF. Now get pissed at me for being an A-hole and use it for motivation.

Was that too much?
  • mjpTennis
    Can I also say I only have 23 days before I sail & at this rate, I will not feel like going?
    Is sailing part of your job or is this a fun trip?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    He is so adorable!!!

can I say that I am glad that Jovani can put a temporary smile on your face?
  • chosengiver
    Is sailing part of your job or is this a fun trip?
    Don't I wish sailing was part of my job? Who doesn't? Except for maybe the stewards that work 12 hr shifts aboard a Carnival Cruise Liner!
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    JoJo, can you report back how many minutes you walk today during break?

I most definitely can. Did you know I am walking with a girl from Accounting at our lunch break?..probably just a mile or so but better than nothing right???

Who is putting their hands where?? Don't you know I LOVE a hands on approach where I am concerned?
  • MikeyD1280

See or feel?

can it be one in the same such as : when you ask someone if you can see their pen, when in fact you want to touch there pen...?:happy:
  • chosengiver
    He is so adorable!!!

can I say that I am glad that Jovani can put a temporary smile on your face?
    May I admit it is a "fleeting" grin at best?
    I'm trying to remain as facially neutral as possible.
  • mjpTennis
    ...."SAVE THE DRAMA FOR YOUR MAMMA AND PUSH YOURSELF. Now get pissed at me for being an A-hole and use it for motivation.

Was that too much?
    Can I say that I just did 10 pushups in my office and am I free to reuse the Drama for Your mama line?
  • chosengiver

can it be one in the same such as : when you ask someone if you can see their pen, when in fact you want to touch there pen...?:happy:
    Do you realize where I work, it is "May I steal your good writing pen?" :laugh:
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member

See or feel?

Pen 15? Can I see that?
  • MikeyD1280

See or feel?

Pen 15? Can I see that?

do you know that my Pen is full of ink?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Pirate..that was not too much at all. In fact, can I tell you that it was EXACTLY what I needed to hear??? THANK YOU
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    ...."SAVE THE DRAMA FOR YOUR MAMMA AND PUSH YOURSELF. Now get pissed at me for being an A-hole and use it for motivation.

Was that too much?
    Can I say that I just did 10 pushups in my office and am I free to reuse the Drama for Your mama line?

Feel free...do you know that I stole it from a TV Show years ago? Celebrity Boot Camp
  • chosengiver
    JoJo: Have you not yet realized what a sheer privilege it is to be able to exercise?
    If Pirate's words were not enough for you, would you like to consider these:
    What if you were medically unable to workout? Walk? Lift Weights? Even breathing was a chore for you?
    Would you like to consider that at any moment, you could be struck with an illness that could put you in bed for days or weeks?
    Do you not think this could ever happen to you?
    I'm a nurse & it just happened to me over the weekend!

I wish I were able to load my dishwasher right now, but I am doing good to keep my eyelids open...even after sleeping more than 18hrs yesterday.

May I suggest to you that life and health are a GIFT and you should make it a practice to treat them as such?

Ok, I WAS over the top, huh?