chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Dawn? Jojo? Shower? Need a hand?

WEll..now that you mention it Dawn and JoJo in the shower together would make for some good viewing...don't you think? Dawn, are you out there? Up for it? Can you come to FL?
    Wouldn't you know this is now on my bucket list?

Since when can you add other people doing stuff to YOUR bucket list?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    someone need to borrow my pen, for my pen is available, ok?

Mikey..anytime you want to lend your pen to us, we ar more than happy to oblige and accept. Aren't we ladies?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member

WTH? Am I chopped liver?
  • garnetsms
    Wouldn't bulbous be appropriate now?

Hmmmm???
  • AwesomeMoJo

WTH? Am I chopped liver?

Sheila..if you joined the shower...that would REALLY make for good viewing. Who agrees?

I will wash Dawn, you wash me, and Dawn can wash you..or some variance of that. What do you think?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    someone need to borrow my pen, for my pen is available, ok?

Mikey..anytime you want to lend your pen to us, we ar more than happy to oblige and accept. Aren't we ladies?

when your done, just dont put it by your boobs because you may lose it, k? you know, sometimes girls clip pens by the shirt... :ohwell:
  • DawnVanSlim
    How do we not get this thread locked down? LOL
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member

WTH? Am I chopped liver?
    Can I apologize and bring the drinks?
  • mjpTennis

Sheila..if you joined the shower...that would REALLY make for good viewing. Who agrees?

I will wash Dawn, you wash me, and Dawn can wash you..or some variance of that. What do you think?
    Can I say a famous poker line...."all in"?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Are you a gambling man?
  • AwesomeMoJo

Well..I ask myself this as well...didn't you know? Then I think..none of us offend, upset, or really anger anyone. We just are silly and enjoy...don't you know this??
  • mjpTennis
    Are you a gambling man?
    Did you lose the first hand?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Jojo, do you know one time we successfully got ourselves shut down, so I may be a little gun shy because of it?
  • MikeyD1280

Well..I ask myself this as well...didn't you know? Then I think..none of us offend, upset, or really anger anyone. We just are silly and enjoy...don't you know this??

do you know that it been locked once before? and at the end of that thread we came up with chocolate coverd zombie elves...? which reminds me...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/729334-next-line-of-the-story

read the first page.. what does it make you think of? Sheila read it and thought how I did. It's a fast read k?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Are you a gambling man?
    Did you lose the first hand?
    Can I buy back in?
  • garnetsms
    Can I say that is much better? I don't know about REALLY good viewing, but it does make for an interesting mix :wink:

Jojo, we don't offend each other, but there are some who will be offended and report us. This is when we need the lawyer to come in....NO wait, he's been shut down a few times himself...
  • garnetsms

do you know that it been locked once before? and at the end of that thread we came up with chocolate coverd zombie elves...? which reminds me...

Where did the other Michael go? I bet he never thought his idea could make it this far....
  • sixrings
    sixrings Posts: 96 Member
    Jojo, I'd love to wash your hard to reach places :bigsmile:
  • MikeyD1280
    Can I say that is much better? I don't know about REALLY good viewing, but it does make for an interesting mix :wink:

Jojo, we don't offend each other, but there are some who will be offended and report us. This is when we need the lawyer to come in....NO wait, he's been shut down a few times himself...

Isn't it good to have a lawyer that wont back down from what he believes in and we should still hire him?

we can pay him in tits right? I mean tips

he does pro boner work right? DAMNIT I mean pro bono?:laugh:
  • DawnVanSlim
    Did someone say lawyer? :bigsmile: