chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    How are ya Chelle? You saw how I am from my home page post..lol
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Do you know how crazy things here have been? Geesh.....!!! How wrong was I that I thought this week would be "better"?? lol All good stuff, more or less, so I should be complaining. Doesn't it stink when you real life gets in the way of you MFP life???

I did see you status this morning. I'm I the only one that remembers exactly where they where that morning and what they were doing??
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Do you know how crazy things here have been? Geesh.....!!! How wrong was I that I thought this week would be "better"?? lol All good stuff, more or less, so I should be complaining. Doesn't it stink when you real life gets in the way of you MFP life???

I did see you status this morning. I'm I the only one that remembers exactly where they where that morning and what they were doing??

Michelle, you and me both then huh?

I remember everything, where I was, that the day was nice out, how hard it was to get ahold of family, I remember it all...
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,796 Member
    Do you know that I remember?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Good morning all!!

Do you know I believe none of us will forget?
  • bigphatcat
    Do you beleieve I even remeber my exact thoughts from that day? i.e.- what I was thinking in my mind
  • garnetsms
    I remember going thru a lot of personal stuff at the time (just divorced, going back to school, issues at work, single mom), but do you know it all seemed so small compared ot the events of that day and the days to follow? I no longer shed tears for myself, but for those who lost WAY more than I had.
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,462 Member
    Hey guys
    remembering 9.11 are we?
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,462 Member
    Do you beleieve I even remeber my exact thoughts from that day? i.e.- what I was thinking in my mind
    Can you believe I do as well?
    At the time, I was unaware the significance of TWTC.
    I have educated myself a ton since then!
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Good morning all!!

I know... can I tell you I remember waiting for the call that my cousin and uncle were ok??
    Who know that I was in the military? Did you know I served in Desert Storm...YEARS ago...lol.

Did I tell you that today is also a day of HOPE? My niece Vanessa HOPE was born on this day. She was the sign that life was meant to lived and gave us all LOVE and HOPE and FAITH....
  • bigphatcat
    Can I extend my thanks to you Jojo for your Military service? Also for Desert Storm. Can I tell you my best bud was in Desert Storm and got Gulf War syndrome and didn't know it until years later. He missed almost a semester of college.
  • garnetsms
    Good morning all!!

I know... can I tell you I remember waiting for the call that my cousin and uncle were ok??
    Who know that I was in the military? Did you know I served in Desert Storm...YEARS ago...lol.

Did I tell you that today is also a day of HOPE? My niece Vanessa HOPE was born on this day. She was the sign that life was meant to lived and gave us all LOVE and HOPE and FAITH....

Did you know I saw that on your wall, and I think that is awesome?

Thank you for your service, Jojo!
  • bigphatcat
    As you can see from what I wrote on my home page not only will I NEVER FORGET, but I will also NEVER FORGIVE. Is this wrong?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Don't you think you are the only person that gets hurt when you are not able to forgive?
  • mandipandi75
    Good morning, my MFPeeps... Can I join in the memorial?
  • bigphatcat
    Hi Mandy. How are you today?

Do you think the perpetrators are sorry for what they have done or do think given the chance they would do it again? That is why I can't forgive
  • bigphatcat
    Good morning, my MFPeeps... Can I join in the memorial?

Would you please share?
  • mandipandi75
    Do you realize I'm dying to get into this convo but will have to refrain until after my conference call? Be back!
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Mind if I stop in quick and say Hi, before I bring my mom in for surgery? Remember she blew out her knee last week?
  • bigphatcat
    Mind if I stop in quick and say Hi, before I bring my mom in for surgery? Remember she blew out her knee last week?

Hello DVS. Can I wish your mom Luck and a speedy recovery?