chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Will you please enjoy your night should I miss you, Sheila?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Do you like it when I talk with a Latino accent?....LOL
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Que no?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Can't you stay just alittle?

So, Pirate... you saying I'm a beach and you a mere starfish?

Would you like to Splain?

Over my head...lol
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Do you think I was making a size comparison gone bad? Can I get a break at work today? Do they think I should always work while on the clock?
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    What's for dinner tonight? :)
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Do you think I was making a size comparison gone bad? Can I get a break at work today? Do they think I should always work while on the clock?

Ohhhhh i get it. have you looked at how much weight I still have to lose? haha...

You want me come there and tell them to leave you alone?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    What's for dinner tonight? :)

Feeel like left over tacos? can I check back in in about 10-15 minutes? Gotta finish weights!
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Do you know I am proud of you for your progress and dedication?

If you do, would I still get a paycheck?
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Do you know I will be here for another hour? Go get those weights, killer!
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Do you know I am proud of you for your progress and dedication?

If you do, would I still get a paycheck?

Do you feel it being reciprocated?

Should I yell motivation at you or whisper it in your ear?

You know It's probably best if I don't talk to your bosses...lol
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Do you know I will be here for another hour? Go get those weights, killer!

Can I say that my *kitten* has been kicked? Ever try High reps with no rest in between?...WOW!
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Can you whisper it, please?

Do you know I do circuit training three times a week? Start on elliptical work through a full set of a dozen various lifts rinse and repeat three full times? I feel your pain. :) But doesn't it hurt so good?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    is that what circuit training is? Ive been logging it as weight lifting (doesn't burn much). I ve been doing it for months. I lift every other day and do mostly high reps per set (20-50) and 3 sets. I also walk and sometimes ride the bike but not too much lately.

Should I admit to admiring my pumped up self in the mirror after lifting?...lol

and yes I enjoy the pain of lifting....is that sick? lol

Does circuit training list more calories burned than weight lifting?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Can I let you know that I have burned 803 calories today and I am afraid I will not make the challenged 911? Do you know spending 5 straight hours with my mom drains me? lol
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Do you notice I list it as weight lifting too? I just seperate the lifting and the elliptical but there is more of a burn because you raise the heart rate. I don't do a ton of reps but max out the weight instead. So at 6-8 reps I'm having a tough time. Then I move on to another muscle group to give the previous one a short rest. The following week I go up in the weight amount. Too many reps is more of a cardio burn and less strength from what I've learned. I have to admit though that I haven't been good about watching my fat & protein intake. I need to bump them up.

Can I admit to how good it feels to move and know your mucles are there cause they are screaming at you?
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Will you please take it easy, Dawn? Today has been a stressful day for you. How's your mom?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Great Job Dawn. I will not know what I burned until I close my day out. WIll you have a drink for me?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Can I tell you I had a drink with dinner tonight and it went down much to easy? Thank you Mandi, can I tell you my Mom is going to be just fine? Thank you for asking.
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Do you notice I list it as weight lifting too? I just seperate the lifting and the elliptical but there is more of a burn because you raise the heart rate. I don't do a ton of reps but max out the weight instead. So at 6-8 reps I'm having a tough time. Then I move on to another muscle group to give the previous one a short rest. The following week I go up in the weight amount. Too many reps is more of a cardio burn and less strength from what I've learned. I have to admit though that I haven't been good about watching my fat & protein intake. I need to bump them up.

Can I admit to how good it feels to move and know your mucles are there cause they are screaming at you?

Yeah I need the cardio. Have I told you that even since I was very young muscle builds on me easily? I Want to cut weight now and if I decide to put on mass later I will because I know I can. Can I say that I just wanted to keep the muscle that I have as I loose? Working so far...with a little bit of a build