chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Is that RUN DMC?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Is that RUN DMC?
    Can you believe that Aerosmith was able to revive their careers with Run DMC and would you believe that I see Steven Tyler in person every summer?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    how are you my granite state home boy and my Wiscosin muddy warrior?
  • bigphatcat
    Is that RUN DMC?
    Can you believe that Aerosmith was able to revive their careers with Run DMC and would you believe that I see Steven Tyler every summer?

He owns in Rye right?
  • mjpTennis
    Can I say I hope I have turned this corner on this past week? The sun is rising...
  • mjpTennis
    He owns in Rye right?
    Possibly...but do you know he has property on Lake Sunapee?
  • bigphatcat
    Can I say I hope I have turned this corner on this past week? The sun is rising...

turned the corner on what?
  • mjpTennis
    And would you believe he signed my daughters 12th birthday card? And her friends are all like...oh the guy from American Idol <tears>?
  • mjpTennis

How can I say expensive car registration week, coordinating one car all week with 5 kids and activities?
  • bigphatcat
    And would you believe he signed my daughters 12th birthday card? And her friends are all like...oh the guy from American Idol <tears>?

:grumble:

Although do you beleive my stepson (10 yr old) thinks that Ice Ice Baby and Jump Around are the *kitten*? I told him in a few years he will be into Zeppelin Ozzy and Motley Crue
  • bigphatcat

How can I say expensive car registration week, coordinating one car all week with 5 kids and activities?

Isn't that how NH gets you? When's your B-day? Wifey was the 7th
  • mjpTennis
    :grumble:

Although do you beleive my stepson (10 yr old) thinks that Ice Ice Baby and Jump Around are the *kitten*? I told him in a few years he will be into Zeppelin Ozzy and Motley Crue
    Are you glad that he will miss the disco revitalization?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Are we still having birthday's at our age?
  • mjpTennis
    Can I say It is in August and we are just a bit late with the process as we had to decide whether to spend the extra money to keep this old car ('96) running for one more year? Wouldn't it be nice to go one more year with no car payments?
  • bigphatcat

Do you know I celebrate my b-day for like a week?
  • mjpTennis
    Good evening DVS? I think my kids have this figured out...wouldn't you know we are celebrating my son's birthday for the second time tomorrow with his friends after having the family party previously?
  • bigphatcat
    Can I say It is in August and we are just a bit late with the process as we had to decide whether to spend the extra money to keep this old car ('96) running for one more year? Wouldn't it be nice to go one more year with no car payments?

Do you beleive I understand. My pickup truck has 198,328 miles on it. Wifey wants me to get rid of it and get a car that can fit the 4 of us. Do you know What I told her about not having a payment? Do you beleive I will keep it until it becomes too expensive to repair for it to make sense?
  • bigphatcat
    Hey Mike, do you agree that a muddy chick is hot?
  • mjpTennis
    Do you commute with the truck too?
  • mjpTennis
    Hey Mike, do you agree that a muddy chick is hot?
    "schwing"?