chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• willy0524
    willy0524 Posts: 1,897
    <<<is good Sheila, been way to busy at work to get on here, anybody else have that problem?
    And its not the ref's fault, hell most are jr high ref's anyway.
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Can I get some lovin' from ya'all today? Yesterday was an emotional day. Found out that Wednesday is the day I start the long road to UT to drop my son off. And then last night me and my "person of interest" couldn't agree on anything. Do you think I need a drink? So other than constant boom boom, is there any other advantage to dating????

Girl, don't you know there are many advantages to dating IF you are with the right person?

Do you know that it was one of those cases where he should have just shut his mouth while he was ahead? :angry:
  • willy0524
    willy0524 Posts: 1,897
    Do you think now that Brett Favre knows that you can win a game by throwing interceptions he will come back out of retirement?

Do you think the ref was thinking that his daughter was babysitting for Chumura?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How dare you say that about a BC Grad? Don't you know they only turn out the highest caliber of catholic student athletes?...Sarcasm

do you think he was an altar boy?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Can I get some lovin' from ya'all today? Yesterday was an emotional day. Found out that Wednesday is the day I start the long road to UT to drop my son off. And then last night me and my "person of interest" couldn't agree on anything. Do you think I need a drink? So other than constant boom boom, is there any other advantage to dating????

Girl, don't you know there are many advantages to dating IF you are with the right person?

Do you know that it was one of those cases where he should have just shut his mouth while he was ahead? :angry:

Would you believe I can understand that? Mine does it ALL the time!!
  • garnetsms
    <<<is good Sheila, been way to busy at work to get on here, anybody else have that problem?

Do you know I love to hear all is well? Yes, I have days where I am way too busy too (just not very often) :bigsmile:
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    I am here! I am here...what did I miss? (besided the damn game last night?)
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member

Can I report that Lance Easley was a Central Coast ref and Ref'ed a lot of games for Santa Maria High School? Right Dawn?
  • AwesomeMoJo

Well...can someone tell me how to find the right person? I am tired of dating....just want to spoon with ONE person...you know?
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Would you sit in this chair?

316755_10152116443370383_1556354211_n.jpg
  • MIchelleH2027

Well...can someone tell me how to find the right person? I am tired of dating....just want to spoon with ONE person...you know?

You know that I would spoon with you any time Jojo?
  • garnetsms

Did you know I'm still trying to figure this one out myself?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Michelle...THANK YOU...can you come over tonight? you never told me if you got the Excedrine?? Did you?
  • MIchelleH2027
    haha....Would you believe that I never did get it? Wouldn't that just figure? ggrrrrrr!!!
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Does someone need help getting it?
  • mjpTennis
    Sounds like a job for the mobile unit?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    haha....Would you believe that I never did get it? Wouldn't that just figure? ggrrrrrr!!!

Well then someone did. I even used flat rate envelope ($5.15) to make sure youwould get it. ...I wonder who has it. Maybe that little critter who stole Dawns keys the other day???

Did you know I even included a little card in it with a note for you?
  • garnetsms
    Sounds like a job for the mobile unit?

Whatch you talkin bout Willis?
  • mjpTennis
    Was shopping in the grocery store this weekend and for sale I saw "Pirate's Booty"...packaged now...really?
  • garnetsms
    How funny is that?
  • mjpTennis
    Would you believe it was almost out of stock?