chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Did anyone else LOL @ "may the best dong win"?
    :laugh:

Who couldn't?
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    Did you know that I'm an expert appendage inspector?
    Did you know I am a willing participant?
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    can I propose a toast...to all the beautiful ladies and the men that vie for their attention...*raises glass* cheers?
  • kandyjo
    Shall we call them "appendages"? ....and everyone know what we are referring to?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Will someone make me feel better? Why does almost every muscle in my arms hurt? >.<

Need a drink? it is Friday

Don't you know that the relevance of Friday is about the same to me as a Sunday or a Tuesday?

I do not want to drink again for a while.. Wasn't the Wednesday night debacle enough?

Understood. Want a hit off of this? *exhales*
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Can I admit I like the term appendage? It does make me chuckle a little though.
  • kandyjo
    *cheers*
    can I propose a toast...to all the beautiful ladies and the men that vie for their attention...*raises glass* cheers?
  • kandyjo
    Can you say, "Kindred spirits"? :laugh:
    Can I admit I like the term appendage? It does make me chuckle a little though.
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Shall we call them "appendages"? ....and everyone know what we are referring to?

Didn't you know that it doesn't actually matter WHAT anyone is referring to when they say "appendages" -- that we all automatically think the exact same thing?
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member

Is it a red headed slut? SALUDE!
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member

Do you take walk ins, or does one need an appointment?
  • kandyjo
    But didn't you know that I'm totally innocent and could have been referring to an arm? :wink:

Didn't you know that it doesn't actually matter WHAT anyone is referring to when they say "appendages" -- that we all automatically think the exact same thing?
  • katamus
    Will someone make me feel better? Why does almost every muscle in my arms hurt? >.<

Need a drink? it is Friday

Don't you know that the relevance of Friday is about the same to me as a Sunday or a Tuesday?

I do not want to drink again for a while.. Wasn't the Wednesday night debacle enough?

Understood. Want a hit off of this? *exhales*

Do you really think that would make me feel better?

I haven't in a long, long time.. But my fiance tells me it's the magical cure every time I complain about anything. Think he's on to something?
  • kandyjo
    *cough*

Is it a red headed slut? SALUDE!
  • katamus
    But didn't you know that I'm totally innocent and could have been referring to an arm? :wink:

Did you know that even if you were referring to an arm I would automatically think you're referring to a third leg?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member

Didn't you read the rules...Must be willing to do inspection with other males, and avoid dong contact?
  • kandyjo
    Depends on how busy I am.... Do you need an inspection?

• kandyjo
    :laugh: Do you know that I love you?

Did you know that even if you were referring to an arm I would automatically think you're referring to a third leg?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Will you inspect the Pirates Cannon?
  • katamus
    :laugh: Do you know that I love you?

Do you know that the feeling is mutual?