chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Why are women so cruel? Why do they just stop on your heart and walk away? *sigh*
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    I do NOT understand women!!!

Does anyone understand women? Ladies here, do you understand women??

(a small group of women that go to a club that I have been going to for..years? they ignore my existence! Whenever I run into them in the ladies room/at the bar/walking by their table... it's like I'm not even there!! And this has been going on for like.....years! WTF?? :vent over:)

Are they jealous of you?

Why would someone be jealous of me?

(The only thing that makes me feel jealous of other women is a good sized rack..I totally missed the bus on that one!)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnyway...

Wouldn't starting a rejection thread allow someone to dwell on this negativity?
    who thinks contemplating on the positive is the way to go in life?

Could it be because you're cute and they feel threatened? Did my first question come across as negative?
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Can someone hold me?

manly men like to be held?

Yes?
  • barkin43
    Why are women so cruel? Why do they just stop on your heart and walk away? *sigh*

How can they walk away if they're stopped on your heart?
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member

Any other moms try and teach their daughters not to do this? What is the b1rchiest, cruelest you've done to a guy?
    (in 12th grade i abruptly left town to visit an ex because I had to get out of the house. I ended up moving from cali to Miami and didn't tell him. He showed up at my house to see me and my bro said "uh...she moved. To Miami... she didn't tell you?" He was an @sshole, though. I wish A; I could apologize, B; I hope he didn't think I was knocked up!!)
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    why do I feel so alone when I'm surrounded by people I love ?
  • GorillaEsq
    Because they're evil?
  • GorillaEsq
    Any other moms try and teach their daughters not to do this? What is the b1rchiest, cruelest you've done to a guy?
    (in 12th grade i abruptly left town to visit an ex because I had to get out of the house. I ended up moving from cali to Miami and didn't tell him. He showed up at my house to see me and my bro said "uh...she moved. To Miami... she didn't tell you?" He was an @sshole, though. I wish A; I could apologize, B; I hope he didn't think I was knocked up!!)
    Wow. Are you and Dawn related?
  • magj0y
    Could it be because you're cute and they feel threatened? Did my first question come across as negative?

anyone else thing her comment wasn't negative? They're married and I know other guys think they're pretty?
  • GorillaEsq
    Why aren't we all focusing on my pity-party?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Can someone hold me?
    Didn't I offer you my lap earlier?
  • GorillaEsq
    Can someone hold me?
    Didn't I offer you my lap earlier?
    And you are?
  • magj0y
    Wow. Are you and Dawn related?

Dawn, are we related?
    Is everyone else having a good Sunday?

(It was a very not nice thing to do, but I didn't talk to any of my friends for almost a year, and I only talked to my other (Rob) ex twice after I moved to let him know I got to Miami safely and to thank him for making me move to Miami, it was the best thing anyone has ever done for me. My relationship with Rob started in 11th grade and he was almost 10 years older than me. SERIOUSLY, what mother rents a room in a house with FOUR other adult men, seriously, what did she think would happen??He was awesome...it was a very awkward time in my life and he helped me get through it best I could. I never talked to him again after the second call, but the good-by sex was... incredible. We both knew we'd never see each other again, our relationship was weird for both of us, but very intense. Nobody has really understood and I get that, it's ok.)
  • DawnVanSlim
    gah, really?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Wholey *kitten*, was that balloons and confettii that just fell from the sky?
  • magj0y
    Why aren't we all focusing on my pity-party?

I was busy baking a cake for the party. Do you like your cake soaked in alcohol?
  • GorillaEsq
    I actually don't drink. True story. Do I feel like hitting the gym today?
  • magj0y

that's cool, vanilla?

When is the last time you had a rest day? Would going to the gym make you feel better?
  • barkin43

shall I encourage you to do that?
  • GorillaEsq
    When is the last time you had a rest day? Would going to the gym make you feel better?
    Thursday. When DOESN'T going to the gym make me feel better.