chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    I am looking for distractions and some things to keep my mind busy. Do you think you can help me with that?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    I am looking for distractions and some things to keep my mind busy. Do you think you can help me with that?

Do you want a list of my ideas? (some I am not sure you can do at work though...):wink:
  • MIchelleH2027
    Yes, Power Hour later. Have you seen the Gorilla, I have a bone to pick with him?

Doesn't he usually come looking for you?

Is there any doubt you two will kiss and make up? I am sure he will track you down and make out...I mean up....with you shortly! LOL
  • MIchelleH2027

Do you want a list of my ideas? (some I am not sure you can do at work though...):wink:

Would they requied me to close and lock my door and draw the shades?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Good morning MFP friends!!! What's going on today?

G'morning SoCo...How are you today?

Hello MY phatcat!! I am doing well today. How are you?

Dawn, I missed the tiff, what is going on?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member

Doesn't that sound like a great idea on this rainy day?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member

Well that all depends on how much of an exhibitionist you really are...lol. Are you a true exhibitionist or just once in a while in a strange place where noone knows you?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Can I say good morning as well? And boy does it feel like Autumn in New England?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Dawn, I missed the tiff, what is going on?

Do you think I am the only one he has ever deleted off his friends list, EVER? Do I win a prize for that or something?
  • mjpTennis
    Perhaps we could all become moderators and go on a gorilla hunt? Would that help?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Can I say good morning as well? And boy does it feel like Autumn in New England?

Good afternoon my Granite State Homie...Isn't Autumn in New England the best? (barring Aruba). Can I tell you that I am excited because I think I just a few minutes ago figured out how to slow down running which should greatly contribute to distance?
  • mjpTennis
    Good afternoon my Granite State Homie...Isn't Autumn in New England the best? (barring Aruba). Can I tell you that I am excited because I think I just a few minutes ago figured out how to slow down running which should greatly contribute to distance?
    I cannot disagree with the weather here, and won't that running knowledge come in handy tracking DVS in those trails?,
  • MIchelleH2027
    Do you know how awesome it is that our first chance of snow here in ND is on Thrusday but I will be leaving for Vegas and be all toasty....or do I mean toasted? Either way...I WIN!!!!!
  • bigphatcat
    I cannot disagree with the weather here, and won't that running knowledge come in handy tracking DVS in those trails?,

Do you think wearing a goalie mask and carrying a machete will slow me down? Will she be nice and fall down 7 times?
  • bigphatcat
    Do you know how awesome it is that our first chance of snow here in ND is on Thrusday but I will be leaving for Vegas and be all toasty....or do I mean toasted? Either way...I WIN!!!!!

Will you promise to have fun?
  • mjpTennis
    Anyone want to take over my meetings for the afternoon? Will you all enjoy the afternoon then?
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Is there a monetary reward?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member

Do you think wearing a goalie mask and carrying a machete will slow me down? Will she be nice and fall down 7 times?

Depends, what are your plans for me if you catch me?
  • MIchelleH2027

Will you promise to have fun?

If I say I hope to not remember if I had fun or not mean I had a little too much fun? I do think that fun will not be in shortage this weekend.
  • MIchelleH2027
    Has anyone zip-lined Freemont street?