chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Excuse me...may I have everyone's attention please??? Can you please give me opinions on a breast reduction...yes or no???

Wouldn't that be a slap in God's face?

Joking aside, do you think maybe that's something you should consider when you get to your goal, not before your goal?

Actually, my dear Kat...before joinin MFP..I lost 62 lbs and did not even lose one cup size....even as a smaller woman I was well endowed and contemplated a breast reduction back then as well....my bakc hurts A LOT. Don't you know I cry myself to sleep sometimes because of the pain?

Do you know that I am also very afraid of surgery? The surgeon's left a tool inside my mother 1 year ago when she had bladder surgery...
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Is a goose egg on the right cheek considered molesation by the floor? hmmm...

Jojo, do you think our girl Kat has a good point?

Hey , Kat!!!
  • mandipandi75
    Wow, just read that Jo! You know what's best for you, I support whatever you choose.
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Excuse me...may I have everyone's attention please??? Can you please give me opinions on a breast reduction...yes or no???

Joking aside, do you think maybe that's something you should consider when you get to your goal, not before your goal?

Actually, my dear Kat...before joinin MFP..I lost 62 lbs and did not even lose one cup size....even as a smaller woman I was well endowed and contemplated a breast reduction back then as well....my bakc hurts A LOT. Don't you know I cry myself to sleep sometimes because of the pain?

Do you know that I am also very afraid of surgery? The surgeon's left a tool inside my mother 1 year ago when she had bladder surgery...

Jojo, do you know I was going to agree with Kat; however, if it is causing you this much trouble I would talk over all options with your doctor before going that route.
  • garnetsms
    How you all going today? Have a good weekend?

Doing ok here. How about you?

Did I mention my oldest son is on fall break this week and although the break is nice, I am gonna miss high school football this week?

Doing well for a Monday, Did you know that all of the night football games scheduled for the area have been moved to saturday afternoon because of the west nile virus? damn mosquitoes.

I am sorry to hear that!! Do you know how glad we do not have that problem here?
  • garnetsms
    Good to hear, Sheila. My kids are on break next week. Will pro football be enough to hold you over?

I'm not feeling so hot today but I had fun Saturday roller skating and yesterday I busted butt cooking and cleaning.

My youngest son is on Fall Break next week.

Do you need me to rub where it hurts? :bigsmile:
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member

Jojo, do you know I was going to agree with Kat; however, if it is causing you this much trouble I would talk over all options with your doctor before going that route.

I was going to agree also....But if you are having pain and aches that are caused by them and you are pretty consistent in size no matter what the rest of you body is doing....then I say you should do your research and do what you need to do for your over all health. I had a friend that had this done, one friend and one person I just kinda know....both said it was the best decision they ever made and actually helped them out in getting healthier overall. But not something to take lightly by any means!!!

Would you like us all to come and hold your hand my dear friend?
  • mandipandi75
    Good to hear, Sheila. My kids are on break next week. Will pro football be enough to hold you over?

I'm not feeling so hot today but I had fun Saturday roller skating and yesterday I busted butt cooking and cleaning.

Can you just blow it kisses? Why is it that when you get hurt, that's what people always tend to hit? My husband has slapped my *kitten* numerous times this weekend just on that spot! Ouchy. I am glad though that it is firm and muscular enough that you can actually see the knot! Can I count that as an NSV?
  • MIchelleH2027
    If it has just been proven that i was RIGHT....why am I so pissed about it???? Anyone needing to hire one hell of a payroll administrator????
  • garnetsms
    Kisses blown! Is that better?

Yes, husbands and SO's certainly do not know their timing very well!!

Yes, you can count that as an NSV!! Good job.
  • MIchelleH2027

Can you just blow it kisses? Why is it that when you get hurt, that's what people always tend to hit? My husband has slapped my *kitten* numerous times this weekend just on that spot! Ouchy. I am glad though that it is firm and muscular enough that you can actually see the knot! Can I count that as an NSV?

If that isn't an NSV, what is???
  • garnetsms
    If it has just been proven that i was RIGHT....why am I so pissed about it???? Anyone needing to hire one hell of a payroll administrator????

Can I advise deep breathes my friend? None of us like to be told we are wrong, its our human nature. Breathe, dear it will be ok!
  • garnetsms
    Does anyone else have the gut feeling that the Gorilla will jump in just to be on top?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Kisses blown! Is that better?

Yes, husbands and SO's certainly do not know their timing very well!!

Yes, you can count that as an NSV!! Good job.

Can I heartily and steadfastly disagree with you Sheila? My timing is pretty much dead on for simultaneous....It just takes knowing the signs
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Can I jump in to help speed things up? :devil:
  • DawnVanSlim
    Who's going to play with me?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Anyone?
  • DawnVanSlim
    A roll in the hay perhaps?