chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Can it be anything you want?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Can it be anything you want?
    Can you be my nurse? I mean it?
  • mjpTennis
    Maybe I should have showered first?
  • mjpTennis
    Any one up for a game of Mario Brothers?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Can I tell you that I netted 59 calories today?
  • mjpTennis
    Should we all kneel to Zod? And can I say the rain got in my way tonight and I may not break the 1k marker but will be back at it early in the morning with revenge on my mind?
  • bigphatcat
    Should we all kneel to Zod? And can I say the rain got in my way tonight and I may not break the 1k marker but will be back at it early in the morning with revenge on my mind?

Can you hear me clapping for your nearly 700 burnt?....No shame in that...Can I say thank you for your motivation today?
  • mjpTennis

Can you hear me clapping for your nearly 700 burnt?....No shame in that...Can I say thank you for your motivation today?
    And thanks...would you know I am still on pace for another 7k week? How about this reaction - when I saw the email about the fields being closed today my first thought "how am I gonna match the 1k with Pirate"? Way to knock it out.
  • mjpTennis
    Do you think the NFL is why we won't see any presidential debates on Thursdays again?
  • bigphatcat

And thanks...would you know I am still on pace for another 7k week? How about this reaction - when I saw the email about the fields being closed today my first thought "how am I gonna match the 1k with Pirate"? Way to knock it out.

would you beleive that I am high off endorphins and could do more, but I think that Wifey appreciates me reffing the boys right now?

Way to go on the 7 X 10^3 cal burnt pace...What does MFP tell you you will weigh in 5 weeks when you have a day like I did today?...I am waiting to see if I want to have a snack in a bit
  • bigphatcat
    Do you think the NFL is why we won't see any presidential debates on Thursdays again?

Isn't that great? Are you gonna watch the end of the Sox Game to see if Bobby V freaks out?
  • mjpTennis
    How about a baker's dozen less although there is a warning about turning into a machine that you must click through first?
  • mjpTennis

Isn't that great? Are you gonna watch the end of the Sox Game to see if Bobby V freaks out?
    Couldn't think of anything to watch besides World Series of Poker....definitely checking out the Sox game? Did you hear the interview from today?
  • bigphatcat
    How about a baker's dozen?

It says you will weigh 13 pounds?:laugh:
  • mjpTennis
    How about a baker's dozen?

It says you will weigh 13 pounds?:laugh:
    Won't it be interesting to see? Did you see my edit?
  • bigphatcat

Couldn't think of anything to watch besides World Series of Poker....definitely checking out the Sox game? Did you hear the interview from today?

Can I say that I did not hear the interview, but heard he accused other coaches of undermining? Anything else good?
  • mjpTennis

Can I say that I did not hear the interview, but heard he accused other coaches of undermining? Anything else good?
    And wouldn't you know they came back around and said "did you hire these coaches"? Could I feel any more like a Criminal Minds behavioral expert listening to Bobby V's tone in his voice - reserved and pi$$ed beyond belief - a whole lotta anger?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Did I miss anything exciting? Will it be worth going back to read?
  • mjpTennis
    Did I miss anything exciting? Will it be worth going back to read?
    Don't you know you should always live for the moment?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Great, how did you know I didn't want to back track?