chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    So is this a good time to step In the shower?

Is there a convenient bathroom window to look through as well?
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    So is this a good time to step In the shower?

do you want me to get your back?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Is it too early when you've had 4.5 hours of sleep? Think I'll make it through the day?

Hi Greg! How are you this morning?

Are you gonna stop by Dunk's this morning? That should help

I am well...I have so much energy today that I feel like an out of control freight train.
  • bigphatcat
    Am I dreaming?

Early for you?
  • katamus
    Is it too early when you've had 4.5 hours of sleep? Think I'll make it through the day?

I am well...I have so much energy today that I feel like an out of control fright train.

*facepalm* Why didn't I think to go to DD's this morning? Derp. Guess I'll go later?

You gonna go burn off all that energy running or something? :)
  • bigphatcat

I am well...I have so much energy today that I feel like an out of control fright train.

*facepalm* Why didn't I think to go to DD's this morning? Derp. Guess I'll go later?

You gonna go burn off all that energy running or something? :)

Can I tell you I hope to? This damn work thing is in the way right now
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Did you know the first time I tried to answer In here, I dropped my phone? Thanks, for getting my back, Dean. Any helpers for the front? Is that Kat peeking In the window?... Door is open, hun! Oh, good morning all!
  • katamus
    Can someone give me some reassurance real quick?

I took my puppy to get spayed today and I'M SO STRESSED OUT ABOUT THIS IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.

The chances of them screwing up and killing my dog are really, really, really slim, right?
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Did you know the first time I tried to answer In here, I dropped my phone? Thanks, for getting my back, Dean. Any helpers for the front? Is that Kat peeking In the window?... Door is open, hun! Oh, good morning all!

What kind of help do you need with the front?
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member

I took my puppy to get spayed today and I'M SO STRESSED OUT ABOUT THIS IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.

The chances of them screwing up and killing my dog are really, really, really slim, right?

It is a really routine procedure right?
  • bigphatcat

Can I tell you everything will be fine? When we had our older female spayed the worst part was the home care with the "lamp shade" collar. She was depressed because she was bumping in to things....No procedural problems they do this to 1000 of dogs a day
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member

Can I hope the vet could explain the risks? And would you know the only issue I have ever heard about is if you bring your dog in while they are in heat?
  • katamus
    Can I say that all of the above made me feel better?

Do you think she's going to be p*ssed at me when I pick her up?
  • bigphatcat

Would you believe that she will probably be a little lethargic?
  • mjpTennis

Is that possible? Perhaps greet her with a red bull or a DD treat? Maybe you should wear a lampshade for her so she doesn't feel left out?
  • katamus

You know that freaks me out? She's usually hyper and playful.. You know they said they're giving us three days of meds to dope her up?
  • katamus

Is that possible? Perhaps greet her with a red bull or a DD treat? Maybe you should wear a lampshade for her so she doesn't feel left out?

You think a lampshade would be flattering on me? HAHAHAH. Shall I post a picture?
  • mjpTennis

You think a lampshade would be flattering on me? HAHAHAH. Shall I post a picture?
    Yes and Please?
  • bigphatcat

You know that freaks me out? She's usually hyper and playful.. You know they said they're giving us three days of meds to dope her up?

Do you believe that the meds will prevent infection and ease her pain? It will be over before you know it and you will have your playful pup back again! try not to worry so much K?
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    kat...can you take her to the dog park when it's done and let her get sniffed by some studs?