Here, use this one

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

smiley_lol.gif
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Missing a period

Here, use this one

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Goofball!

Any update?
  • dwnjjugalette
    Options
    Has anyone seen "I didn't know I was pregnant?" Pretty interesting show of real life stories of women who didn't know they were preganant until they were really far along, in most cases in labour!

They do talk about how bleeding during pregnancy is normal and often misinterpretted as a period.

As i was reading this, i had this exact same thought. Hun, get a pregnancy test and no matter what the outcome is, you should see a doctor if you are worried, which it seems like you are. Good luck either way.

And if you are pregnant, talk to your doctor about healthy eating habits while you are pregnant. My friend was told to add about 300 calories to her normal diet when she was pregnant. That could have been just for here, but you should ask either way. I saw someone say that you shouldn't diet while pregnant, bull. you should still diet, just not as intensly. also talk to your doctor about exercising during pregnancy. they will recommend some excersises to keep you and your baby at a healthy weight.

Good luck!
  • dwnjjugalette
    Options
    So took two tests and both neg so now I just need to figure out what else is wrong.

Okay so i didn't see this one. oops!:flowerforyou:

It may be number of things, you could even have your doctor do a blood test to see if your hormones are acting all funky and will be able to determine the best action to take.
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen "I didn't know I was pregnant?" Pretty interesting show of real life stories of women who didn't know they were preganant until they were really far along, in most cases in labour!

They do talk about how bleeding during pregnancy is normal and often misinterpretted as a period.
    I was thinking about that show too. Alot of the women on that show didn't know they were pregnant because they had "periods" in the first few months of pregnancy. Take a test so you can ease your mind. :flowerforyou: