Really WANTING Supportive friends to add!!

Options
Hey there, I just started my fitness pal. I am really looking for some encouragement and daily or weekly contact with other memebers that are having success, or just want support to reach their weight loss goals. I have at 90 lbs to loose, but I am going to start with 20. Please lets do this together!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me~ I'm on here everyday- at least at some point- mostly during the day on and off during work hours- and then I hit the gym at night- and work my other jobs :)

But I'm in it for the long run- 60+ pounds to go!
  • ericachristie85
    ericachristie85 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be your support. I've logged in for the last 50 days and dont see and end to this. I love working out and eating right and I really like the social aspect of this site. I call it fitness facebook.
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me . Little rough around the edges, but very supportive, and I'm here every day :)
  • kdisney
    kdisney Posts: 2
    Options
    Feel free to add me, kdisney. I also have a large amount to lose (about 50 lbs.). I started tracking again with MyFitnessPal a little over a week ago and have lost 4 lbs. already! :)
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me if you'd like! (anyone can). I'm on my 105th day of logging in. Some days I am more active than others (like today, I can't seem to get off this site) and others I just observe...
  • Kimberleebennett
    Kimberleebennett Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just started my diet and exercise plan 3 days ago. I'm 26 have three kids and I have about 20 Kilos to lose. Not sure what that is in lb's. I desperately need someone on my back when they see my slip ups on here :) Add me if you like.
  • lyndud
    lyndud Posts: 3
    Options
    HI, Very best of luck, its daunting to start with but you soon get in the "zone". I have lost 40lb so far and just another 26 to go. So far 5 months gone but I am determined to finish it. So far done this alone, so logging on each day and reading my own updates is getting a bit boring. Would love to give you some support and also get some myself . !!
  • bannierooster
    bannierooster Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat with you! Add me and we can help each other
  • mlabbe2009
    Options
    Hi Jessica,
    I just started my weight loss journey myself and would love someone to touch base with during the week. I have 60 lbs to loose and am taking it one day at a time. I lost two pounds already, and am excited. I love being able to track calories on this system and exercise. I am not following any specific "plan" just good common sense. :flowerforyou:
  • Mrshotwing
    Mrshotwing Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm not trying to lose - just maintain and get in better shape but I'm on here every day except on weekends most of the time!! It will be almost a year that I've been on MFP in August so I don't plan on leaving the site any time soon! lol
  • cwmp
    cwmp Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey, this is my first time on the message board. I only have one friend on here and she never logs on. if you want I can help you with support, and would love some motivation also. I had a total of 83 lbs I think and just hit my 20 lb goal. so I think we are on the same boat. :happy:
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Congrats on your new journey!
  • MsRiah
    MsRiah Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel Free To Add Me ! I've Just Starting Using This Site Yesterday After I Joined Months Ago & Since I Downloaded The App On My Phone, I'm On Here All Day !
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hi, Feel free to add me! I just started out a few weeks ago and I'm moving slowly. I'm in the process of recovering from a Celiac testing, placing me on gluten for 6 weeks. I've got 30 lbs to go but my current goal is 20. I'd love to have, and be, support! :)
  • missattitude57
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone on here looking for more friends)!! I'm on every day and love to see how others are doing. I'm 23 (almost 24!) 5'10" and down 10 lbs in 4 weeks with 145 more to go :)
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hi. Any of you, please feel free to add me. I also want some REALLY supportive friends as well. I don't keep around the friends that don't talk or comment on posts. Especially the post about frustration and needing help.
  • allisfair
    allisfair Posts: 2
    Options
    Please add me too!! I have no friends on here and would love to help support people achieving their goals and vise versa! Im aiming to loose around 80lbs too so add me :)
    x
  • csandra1219
    Options
    anyone add me!
  • hunny73
    hunny73 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Would love to support you if you could do the same in return!! :)