Really WANTING Supportive friends to add!!

Options

Replies

• annadunn12
    annadunn12 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have no friends on here as yet as I've not been very consistent at logging on... but new week and new determination as I booked a summer holiday!! Yay!! So if anyone would like support and motivation in return for the same, please add me?! :-) x x
  • Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm active daily on here and love knew people to learn from and help out. I'd like to think I'm fairly educated in health and fitness and want to share it with anyone I can, in a tactful manner of course. No body likes a know it all ;).

I've got 20 lb to lose, but I helped my mom through a 200 lb loss before so I have some experience with both sides of the spectrum.

Best of luck, you can do it :)
  • janelleh83
    Options
    Feel free to add me also!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Just passed 300+ days on MFP...love to run! 5k's, 10k's, 2 half's and a full marathon. You can do this. Staying active is the key!

Don't forget to open your diary, it helps with accountability :)
  • BetterFasterStronger
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • vbcoach25
    vbcoach25 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards and to committing to use MFP as a tool to help you get the success you desire! I hit my 95 day mark today with logging my foods. The app on my phone is so helpful to make sure I keep myself in check. I am not perfect, but it helps me to get back on track quickly. Consistency (not perfection) is key!

I'd love to stay in touch as well. I still have 40-50 lbs to go on my journey and I am taking it a day at a time. I'm on day 13 of a 90 day fitness program right now and I'm hoping to shed 15 lbs during that time and one clothes size.

Positive thoughts for us and all those on this journey with us!

Julie (aka VBCoach25)
  • katysmith77
    katysmith77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all, i've been on here about a year on and off, just keep losing my motivation! but as of yesterday i'm completely determined to stick to it. i'm just trying to gradually make changes to how I eat and keeping fit. feel free to add me, I could really do with the support so i don't give up again!
  • LrdTwitchyMcChin
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here everyday. :) I have about 80-100 lbs total that I'm looking to lose. Started doing Insanity last week and am on my 6th day of it today!
  • STC189
    STC189 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm usually on here off and on through the day.
  • bluzenith
    bluzenith Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I also am struggling to lose a lot of weight. I started Jazzercise which is kicking my butt. I recently started so, it will take some commitment to come on here.
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just started a little over a week ago. I want to lose 38lbs by Christmas and want to lose at least 10 before my wedding in August. I'm constantly posting motivational quotes and delicious recipes.

Good luck!
  • vgcmustang2
    Options
    I would like some supportive friends also, so anyone feel free to add me. It seems easier doing this with a friend.
  • joyan03
    joyan03 Posts: 1
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me....having struggles with right things to eat...lol
  • citygirl4ever
    citygirl4ever Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am here every day and determine to lose about 60 pds. We all can take this journey together.
  • AegyooSasoou
    AegyooSasoou Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me too....we can support eachother =)
  • sonomawinesnob1
    Options
    I'm new too and always looking for people to help motivate. Our goals are all pretty much the same (and attainable). Anyone can feel free to add me as well. I plan on being on here until those 30 unwanted pounds are long gone....
  • 14Carrots
    14Carrots Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi! I just joined yesterday and started tracking my exercise and eating today. I have 60+ pounds to lose. Feel free to add me for mutual support!
  • jennstevens21
    jennstevens21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i have been at it for a few weeks and 14 lbs down but a whole lot to go. I am like you, one step at a time. I could stand to lose a hundred but would be so pleased with half of that right now.
  • markhobart
    Options
    Hey there, I just started my fitness pal. I am really looking for some encouragement and daily or weekly contact with other memebers that are having success.
  • bobafit
    bobafit Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm just starting as well and giving and receiving support is always welcomed!