50 Pounds down! (official b4 & current pics)

Options

Replies

• monicaa52
    monicaa52 Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow , Thats Amazing Good Job !! You Can Do It , Juss Believe In Your Self You Can Lose Way More But You Look Great Keep Up The Good Work !
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Keep it up, honey! YOU can and will do this! You look beautiful. I can really see the difference in your face!!!
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Doing fantastic, way to go!!
  • maiibeloved41
    Options
    woohoo! congratulations on both achievements, you look great. keep it up!
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    you can totally tell there is SUCH a difference!

great job! and keep it up girl! :)
  • Smead3369
    Smead3369 Posts: 32
    Options
    You are so inspiring to me! And yes you should be proud that you started taking care of this now and not at 40 like me!

WAY TO GO - you look TERRIFIC !!!!!!!!!
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. Keep up the outstanding effort. It's paying off. You look amazing
  • kim8184
    kim8184 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look great and your hard work is really paying off, and showing. Congrats on your graduation and you should always feel like royalty. Keep up the great work.
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    GREAT work! The picture from the back, I find, REALLY shows a difference in your changing body shape -- you must be so proud, and you look positively radiant in your graduation photo. Congratulations :).
  • sydney1984
    sydney1984 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like you have lost wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more then what you have!! Keep it up lady, such an inspiration to many :)
  • itschristine
    itschristine Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!! thats amazing!!! well done! =)
  • 14Carrots
    14Carrots Posts: 8
    Options
    That is awesome, good for you!! You are an inspiration!

Keep those original pants for your final shot! I love when my clothes hang off me (it's as much motivation as the "teeny weeny yellow polk-a-dot bikini" hanging in the closet!).
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    amazing job and you are 100% right about this being a great time to make the change, you are still young and you will enjoy every second of your 20's being fit and healthy! i regret being overweight for my sophomore and junior years of college but am so happy that I made the commitment in my mid twenties and now have so many years of health and happiness ahead of me!
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You should be very proud of yourself! You look fantastic, congratulations! Thank you for sharing.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You are beautiful no matter what, but your smile in the after pics just says it all!!! You are glowing!!!

And, congratulations on your graduation!!!!
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress. Keep up the great work and remember to feel proud of youself everyday!!! You deserve it.
  • themur3
    themur3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! Thanks so much for the inspiration!!
  • RiverTom
    RiverTom Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Your pics look like you're on the journey of a lifetime and changing into a beautiful butterfly. In the process of changing your body shape to match your inner beauty. ;)
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    GREAT job! You look amazing! Keep up the work and I know you will achieve your dream.
  • KimBerLaE
    KimBerLaE Posts: 17
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!