Women over 50 - I'm back and need friends again...

Options
Hello. I was on here before and did great - and then I quit. If you were my friend before - could you friend me again? (Cuz I can't find all of you!!!)

And if you weren't my friend before....I need some help and motivation. I'll try to motivate you as well. (you don't have to be over 50 LOL :-)

Replies

• LHudson53
    LHudson53 Posts: 126
    Options
    Wow, it's wonderful to have someone post who is a little older...

Please feel free to add me. I work at home and am on here several times a day. I'm always looking for people to keep me motivated, and that I can help motivate.

Good luck, and I hope I hear from you!

Laurie
  • kgibson2901
    kgibson2901 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this, and need friends for support and motivation. I am on here a few times a day as well. Will be 50 in January so nice to hear from someone around the same age. Hope to hear from you. Cheers Karen.
  • Healthy_Melva
    Healthy_Melva Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I'm over 50 and have gained more than 40 pounds in the past 4 years. I expect it will take me at least that long to shed it, so more friends to help keep me motivated, the merrier.

Melva
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to My Fitness Pal. :smile:
  • sallycan
    sallycan Posts: 9
    Options
    Well, I am over 50 and never have too many friends! I have only been on a few weeks, but love it! Send me a friend request! :smile:
  • redcat17
    redcat17 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me if you want. I'm on pretty much every day and would love to have more support!
  • QuikDogs
    QuikDogs Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I will be 54 and proud of it in September! I joined KaiaFit six weeks ago. It's a boot camp style program just for women. It's very challenging, and I *think* I'm the oldest one there, but I am not telling, lol. Coming back from three surgeries in 2010 has been a challenge, but my biggest challenge is of course my diet.

I'm waaay into dogs too. That is about all there is to know about me! Other than, I NEED MORE FRIENDS! Add me! :)
  • mamaomefo
    mamaomefo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely over 50 by a few. Some days feel like too. Add me if you like.
  • xButterflyEffectx
    xButterflyEffectx Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I live in Australia...love dogs...am over fifty :). Feel free to add me.
  • mamaomefo
    mamaomefo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm over 55! Add me if you like! I like friends. To all of you here.
  • cdoyle1126
    Options
    Please feel free to add me to your list of friends.
  • Gill_L
    Gill_L Posts: 69
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 55 and in London,UK :)
  • fitnessjourneygoal
    Options
    I'm turning 50 and also new here at this site. I'm loving it so far and I only have a few friends myself. I will request you!:smile:
  • Pinktrain
    Pinktrain Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I nearly 50 and I haver a lot to lose loose looking for a diet buddy and a friend just to talk to and grip to. Please add me and I will certainly moan and gron but also motivate and cheer on.:drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • betsz1
    betsz1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Good for you...getting back on track! I would love to have you as a friend if you want to add me! Betsy
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I am 47 and need to lose 60 more pounds. You can add me.
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    Options
    I would love to have more ppl over 50 as "friends" too! I really need positive people and please, nobody who "read a book" or "internet article" and suddenly thinks they are Bob of Oprah fame or Jillian Michaels! Geez, I'm a RN and was working on my Masters in FNP and I don't think that I am an authority! lol. I just want nice supportive ppl who encourage and not people who are ordering me or saying that they don't think that my one Atkin's shake a day is "unhealthy" when my dietitian is the one that recommended it to me! (PS: She's not an Atkin's dietitian either). Also, I'm vegetarian but I'm fine with having friends who are not. I think whatever works for you is great and I'm supportive of everyone finding their own path to losing weight just so they aren't totally medically anorexic!

Living my life out loud for the rest of my life...come join me:)
  • raffa68
    raffa68 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am definitely over 50 and looking for friends. I am all into 60's. I am 61 and I need to loose 68 pounds.
  • kat5556
    kat5556 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm another 50's gal. I'll send you a request.
  • Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hello, all are welcome to add me, I will be 54 in 5.5 weeks - who's counting!:smile: