Women over 50 - I'm back and need friends again...

Options

Replies

• robinregina
    robinregina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    please feel free to add me!!!!! we are just getting better with time girlfriend!!!!!!!!

Robin
  • 31beautiful
    Options
    I'M OVER 50!!!! I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET!! WE CAN BE FRIENDS:love:
  • cazz5
    cazz5 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi would love some over 50 friends, im a returner and 50 so need all the help i can get! :flowerforyou:
  • jgarza2
    jgarza2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm back. I'm 50 and need to get back on rack with counting my calories. I would like to have some support.

I recently turned 50 and I want this to be the year I lose weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

:smile:
  • nanapapaof5
    nanapapaof5 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm over 50 and love MFP. Been here for 295+ days and not going anywhere. Feel free to add me. And good luck on your journey.

Nana
  • nicescent
    nicescent Posts: 44
    Options
    If you need help. I am here. add me to your friends.
  • Jelaine56
    Jelaine56 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 56 and sure could use more friends on here.. Feel free to add me, sorry women only.. Hubby wouldn't like me to have men :)
  • hazymary
    hazymary Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Yeah !! I qualify on both counts..woman and over 50 !! Add me if you like....:happy:
  • charlenepenny
    Options
    I'm 52 and was doing well on my own with my PT however for about 3 months my weight stood still.... friends are always a good thing, support is super important. I decided to use this program on the advise of my personal trainer and thus far I'm loving the fact that I can see everything I'm doing. I'm very honest with what I eat so it's there in front of me and I have no one to blame but myself! Hope to meet other friends as well! I've lost almost 80 lbs to date!!.... We can all rock this together!! :heart: :bigsmile:
  • defor5050
    defor5050 Posts: 33
    Options
    I was the big 50 in December, anyone can add me as a friend I have had a struggle with my weight for a number of years and we all need plenty of positive support x Jackie
  • rcclcruiser
    rcclcruiser Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    xButterflyEff:

I love dogs and am over 50 too! Your dog is beautiful! We have a yellow mixed lab (only 38 pounds and one ear sticks up while the other hangs down).

My daughter and I have a dogsitting business in our neighborhood in Texas. We take care of a family's dogs while they are on vacation. We love to talk about dogs; friend me if you like. I would love to learn more about Australia.
  • patfyfe
    patfyfe Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi, I am well over 50 and wanted to lose a moderate amount of weight and was told about site by my daughter. So far have lost 6lbs and have discovered that it really is much harder the older one gets. However I shall plod on and eventually reach my goal of losing another few pounds. Decided to lose weight as clothes were getting tight and now that I am a pensioner cannot afford to buy a new wardrobe!! Also told by Dr as my cholesterol was a bit high and losing weight could lower it.
  • rcclcruiser
    rcclcruiser Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm over 50 too and would be happy to offer support if you would like to friend me.
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    i will be 65 this year, feel free to add.
  • rukus1
    rukus1 Posts: 112
    Options
    My first day. I joined last in the middle of the night and have spent some time reading message boards. I am 64 years old and I weigh 240. Needless to say I have yo-yoed my self into this weight..I have recently developed ostoarthrisit and I know for health reason the weight has to come off! I need lots of encouragement too. I have five beautiful grandchildren, three cats and a small family day care and I AM NERVOUS ABOUT THIS! I have not shared my goals with my family simply because they can be a little to supportive if you know what I mean....Do you need to eat that.....How much of this can you have...Doesn't that have to much sugar....you probably get my drift...this is not an easy road and I sure don't want to travel it alone.....feel free to add me as a friend.
  • nemrut
    nemrut Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm actually 64 and I love this site. It's been a struggle for the last couple of years to get back my strength after a series of surgeries, but I have made great progress in the past couple of months on MFP and my extra 15-20 pounds are coming off as well. Let's all continue to strive to be the fittest we can be as we age. It definitely makes life more fun!
  • pamlaney
    pamlaney Posts: 14
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We can encourage each other along the way. ~ Pam
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    While I'm not over 50, you may feel free to add me for additional support. Regardless, welcome back and good luck!! :smile:
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    feel free to check out my profile and anyone is welcome to add me as friend as well.

BTW - 55 in September!
  • munsonm
    munsonm Posts: 6
    Options
    glad to hear I'm not the only one to stop and start again. I'll be 51 in a week and need motivation to lose this belly. I'm a nature lover with lots of critters. Maybe we can motivate each other Michelle