Georgia anyone?

Options

Replies

• Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Hello, Georgia Peach over here, I'm in Columbus, GA. When I'm off work, been getting up early (5:30am) getting it in.:sad: Oh yes its hot down here :laugh:
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm in the Athens area. GO DAWGS!
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    :smile: **waves hand** I'm doing The Peachtree for the veryfirst time this year.... NEVER THOUGHT about doing a 10k, but I've always wanted that t-shirt!
    :wink:
    Stockbridge. I usually do my workouts indoors or in the pool, but July 4th will be outside for sure. Anyone else on here running in the Peachtree Road Race? This will be my 17th time

I'm in Woodstock. There are a few ladies from my running group who will be running that race. I'm new to the area and was to late trying to get a ticket. Good Luck.
  • guapogringo
    guapogringo Posts: 201
    Options
    In Hall County here. Yes, the heat sucks so i try to workout inside. The air can get really bad on code orange days. It is really hard to catch your breath if you have any sort of asthma or allergies.
  • laurenbausch
    laurenbausch Posts: 146
    Options
    Warner Robins! I only exercise outdoors in the early morning or late at night. It's just too darn hot!
  • Ms_NewNew
    Ms_NewNew Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Stockbridge here and only outside early mornings or after the sun goes to sleep
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    Macon!! Yes it's hot but I love the heat! Feels awesome to come in from a jog and be dripping sweat! Get all those toxins out :wink: I do attend a boot camp class indoors too about 5 days a week but it's still toasty even inside so I say go for it! Just stay hydrated and you're all good! :drinker:
  • eyouse
    eyouse Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Savannah for me :) i am now an indoors only workout girl this half of the year haha
  • YankeesLvr52
    YankeesLvr52 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Central FL...even hotter....I stick to cycling outdoors in the heat...the constant breeze of biking along at 15mph makes the heat bearable...until you stop :)
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Well, yes and no.... I kinda split my time between Georgia and Philly now, but Georgia is where my 'home' is.... I just have an apartment in Philly. Its hot and humid here in the summers, but not as bad as HotLanta!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm in the Athens area. GO DAWGS!
    GO DAWGS! :drinker:
  • seardefilip
    Options
    I'm in Athens- lacking motivation (and it's not just the heat...) ;)
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I'm in Douglasville and I either go to the gym or swim laps in the pool.
  • kevkelly15
    kevkelly15 Posts: 12
    Options
    GO DAWGS!!!!! Gwinnett County here....
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I'm in Columbus.

I do my runs between 8-9 am to avoid crazy heat.
  • taratam83
    taratam83 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Tennessee but its still hot here too!! I have to be out before 7am or after 8 pm to not feel like I am loosing all my water!! lol
  • jadamuriel76
    jadamuriel76 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Atlanta here or should I say Hotlanta...lol. I workout indoors.
  • sunshineshica
    Options
    I live in Stone Mnt. Love working out in the heat.

Marietta here. I do too!
  • amykins514
    amykins514 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in Duluth, and the heat is awful! A co-worker and I had been running during our lunch breaks, but we've had to stop for now because we both felt like we were going to pass out. lol
  • jen2607
    jen2607 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Yep, live in Atlanta now, but grew up around Ware County. You are so right, too hot and humid.

I'm from Waycross!