Imagine: one food you could eat forever- guilt free!!

Options
124»

Replies

• galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Anything that I add alcohol to. I mean, I love my drinks! And all the best meals are accompanied by a margarita, or daquiri or beer or rum and coke, or raspberry vodka and sprite, or ....... well........ you get the picture.

^^THIS. All alcohol would be zero calorie. So I could have 2 beers a day to unwind and not have to worry about the calories.

Foodwise, it would be sushi or any German food (sauerbraten, rouladen, kassler rippchen, knackwurst, spaeztle, etc)

No, no no......... I meant any food that I had with a drink, any mixers, any liquor......... So if it is Taco and Margarita night, NO CALORIES! This is actually kinda a great idea!
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    hookers and blow...

nuff said..

I think this made me laugh harder because you're wearing a bowtie in your pic and it was completely unexpected. :laugh:

For me, thick thick thick steak with lots of A1.

dont let the bow tie fool thy.. the bow is more of a ornemental thing.. and less a personality trait..
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    BACON!

Was just going to say this! Not that I feel guilt for eating it, just the price for buying it to eat it. Once it starts cooking, I'm like the dog in those "Beggin' Strips" commercials.... "I smell Bacon! Chewy, yummy, smokey BACON!!!" :laugh: :laugh:
  • kitkat1781
    kitkat1781 Posts: 72
    Options
    Nachos, for sure. I've done my best to come up with a "healthy version" where I make my own chips from low carb high fiber tortillas, and use low fat everything, but let's be real...it's not as good.
  • MsDivineM
    MsDivineM Posts: 48
    Options
    Lobster Theomoder from the Chart House in San Diego! Super duper yummy and I'm sure more calories then I care to know about!
  • xuashe
    xuashe Posts: 46
    Options
    Springfield style cashew chicken, potstickers, and crab ragoon.
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Fries with fried egg on top!....Followed by nut chocolate...
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    If it were one food item, it would be french fries. Fo'rizzle.

A whole meal though? Probably buffalo fried chicken... with french fries. :D And a shot of tequila on the side.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Homemade coconut cake with crumbled bacon on top with a side of Vanilla Bean ice cream drizzed with dark chocolate sauce, nuts and crumbled kettle chips with a freshly baked cream horn for dessert and maybe some of those Martha Stewart Potato Chip cookies and a Krispy Kreme lemon filled doughnut and a small plate of bacon .... washed down with an ice cold Young's Double Chocolate Stout

Other than THAT .. can't really think of anything
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    BACON.
  • LadyQueefsalot
    LadyQueefsalot Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Probably macaroni and cheese. I agree with everything in moderation, but when you set me in front of an ooey gooey plate of buttery, breadcrumby mac-and-cheese, I forget my own name. So I pretty much stay away from it 'cause it's such a trigger food.
  • DominicanCharm
    DominicanCharm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    puertorican/dominican rice and white beans with grilled chicken and bbq sauce! YUM!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Pasta. I eat pasta occasionally and don't feel guilty, but if it was calorie free I'd sure eat it a lot more often.
  • seamadden
    seamadden Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i've been craving a pizza hut with cheesy bite crust for about three months now so i'll have to say that! and their hot cookie dough w/ ice cream afters, yum :-)