BK bacon sundae - gross or gorgeous

Options
12346»

Replies

• DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    The combination has potential. I'm not eating the BK one though. If I'm going to spend the calories, it's going to be worth it. I'm making my own with Talenti Salted Caramel Gelato, organic bacon and melted Godiva milk chocolate.
    If I'm going to eat something that wrong, I'm going to do it right.

Word!

ATSWHATIMTALKINBOUT!
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    so freaking disgusting
    I don't eat meat so obviously that disgusts me
    BUT
    you don't mix something like bacon with something like ice cream
    way to ruin both the bacon and the ice cream (especially the ice cream lol)
  • Crowhorse
    Crowhorse Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Considering that both salt and pork are often paired with sweet flavors, it actually makes sense. They just better make the bacon crispy.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    My former fat-self used to dip Wendy's french fries in the chocolate frosty, instead of using ketchup. I'd would probably love this, which is EXACTLY why I am staying away. Bhahahahah

THAT is heaven right there. Well, until they changed their french fries.
  • BrightEyesx3
    BrightEyesx3 Posts: 335
    Options
    I think its gross. People are already so obese, lets keep adding more fuel to the fire! Stupid money hungry companies :grumble:
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I think its gross. People are already so obese, lets keep adding more fuel to the fire! Stupid money hungry companies :grumble:

Because eating one will instantly make you fat.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Considering that both salt and pork are often paired with sweet flavors, it actually makes sense. They just better make the bacon crispy.
    I am so incredibly sure they won't, though. Fast food bacon is yuck. This is going to be awful. I would eat a homemade one though.
  • kddruckenmiller
    kddruckenmiller Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    The very thought of it makes my stomach hurt. I get the sweet and salty though - I like reese's pieces with my popcorn at the movies!

GREAT EXAMPLE....

It's delicious! (:
  • hyperionguy
    Options
    Sounds pretty good. I like all the individual parts... let's see how it goes together!

Jack in the Box has (or had) a Bacon Shake as an off the menu option, but it was only Bacon FLAVORED... not good.
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Ladies--- I am the PROUD wife of a man (who upon hearing this) declares "That sounds disgusting!" (and after reading him the description) "Yeah, that sounds awful" LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE him!!
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Don't knock it until you try it! I thought it sounded nasty but I have a friend who is a manager for BK and was able to sample it, much to my surprise it was actually quite good!
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Sweet and salty is a delicious combo. I would definitely try it on an off plan day. Yum!