Body Part Hating!!

Options
13»

Replies

• sdavis448
    sdavis448 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    ugh.. I unfortunatly have a list..

my feet.. they are huge, and even have hair on them, ick.
    My thighs are massive
    Stomach.. not for the obvious reasons.. I had 2 kids and it's covered in thick, deep stretch marks. I also have a lip from my c section incision.
    Biceps... again.. massive.. flabby gross.. I haave no upper body strength so it's slow going to get them to shrink.
  • tat2dmrsgrimm
    tat2dmrsgrimm Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I loathe all feet except cute little baby feet. My son has the grossest toenails!

On myself, it would have to be my thunder thighs and giant calves. They were huge even when I was average weight!
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    FEET! Mine or someone else's! I HATE....no LOATH feet..... which is weird considering I wear Vebrams and have my toes hanging out (LOL).....

Ok.... and bones showing thru skin. Sorry, I can't do. I can't - this is why I am cutting off my weight loss before I see mine. I have scoliosis and I DO NOT WANT to see how much of a deformed monster I really am under all this fat... ODG's... maybe that's why I've stayed fat since my surgery O_O
  • sdavis448
    sdavis448 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    ha. I misunderstood the post..
    Something I hate on everyone... Tendons.. for some reason they creep me out.. especially the ones on the inside of the wrist and back of ankle. They make me cringe.
  • theblackbirdtree
    Options
    Most people's second toes just look weird.
  • SteveO5198
    SteveO5198 Posts: 16
    Options
    Ears and feet on other people. However not all ears. Ones that are regularly cleaned are ok. LOL

On myself I despise my chest. I am working very hard to "lose the moobs" but am not seeing much progress.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Back hair on a man is just gross. One word boys: MANSCAPE!!
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I think pretty well any body part can look fine if its well maintained. I can't complain about a good pedicure.

Although I will say balls are pretty weird. Sorry boys.

Yup, not a fan of balls either.
  • RunFatGuyRun
    RunFatGuyRun Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    naughty parts. male or female; they are not attractive. Why do you think people call them "uglies"?

i don't think this is true

I have not heard this, but would also disagree. I hope to God this isn't what your parents called them when you were growing up. There are enough people that lack self confidence and to use that terminology certainly doesn't help. Just my 2 cents!
  • RunFatGuyRun
    Options
    Back hair on a man is just gross. One word boys: MANSCAPE!!

Addicted to manscaping! lol
  • RunFatGuyRun
    Options
    Vaginas are gross.

Objection!

2nd that objection!
  • HannahDiaz25
    HannahDiaz25 Posts: 104
    Options
    I can't think of any parts of my body (or others) that I hate... I am self consious about certain areas but I still like them :blushing: