Halfway to 100!

Options

Replies

• Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Terrific! Your shape is really starting to show. Congrats on your over-the-halfway-mark.
  • carrielovesjude
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!
  • juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! :)
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    Looking great! Keep it up sister!! :happy:
  • blonde20fan
    blonde20fan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Awesome!!!
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look great...I Love how your waist is so defined now. Nothing beats an hourglass figure :smile:
  • Ricer01
    Ricer01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is totally inspirational! Well done you x
  • sportytalldoll
    sportytalldoll Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    fantastic work! keep it up!!!
  • juliekbwell
    Options
    Thanks y'all!
  • DebbieMc3
    DebbieMc3 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoo!!!!
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results!
  • Jkc9059
    Jkc9059 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow how awesome!! What an inspiration!!
  • teeteetop
    teeteetop Posts: 1
    Options
    u are doing awesome!!:happy:
  • juliekbwell
    Options
    Thanks! 56 lbs. down today! :) Woot Woot! :)
  • Healthy4Gray
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Such an inspiration to see another gorgeous girl who has a long road to weight loss, but is just KILLIN IT! :) I'm hoping to drop 65 pounds and am just starting my journey....any good tips? I workout 4 times a week (cardio and strength training), but struggle more with the food than the working out :(
  • famousmel
    famousmel Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    That's awesome you are going to change your life in one short year!! Congrats and keep it up!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! And what a beautiful figure you have!!! Keep up the awesome work :happy:
  • juliekbwell
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Such an inspiration to see another gorgeous girl who has a long road to weight loss, but is just KILLIN IT! :) I'm hoping to drop 65 pounds and am just starting my journey....any good tips? I workout 4 times a week (cardio and strength training), but struggle more with the food than the working out :(

Sounds like you're doing well with exercise. Yeah, eating can be tough. I've found that since I started allowing myself little splurges, I do it more often than I probably should. As long as I keep losing, I'm ok with that. It's all about discipline. Think about how it may taste good, but only while you're eating it. After, you feel guilty and and wish you wouldn't have wasted the calories on something that only 'tastes' good, not necessarily nourishes your body.
  • MSimm62385
    MSimm62385 Posts: 227
    Options
    That's some amazing progress! Way to go!
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Awesome and congrats! You look lovely darling!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!