Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What do you do for work?

Replies

• johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Administrative & Record keeper for a processing plant in the cherry industry.
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    I'm a Phlebetomist at American Red Cross. I absolutely love it. It keeps me on my toes and I get to meet great people every day....but the best part? I save lives :)

I try to visit the local vampires every 56 days!! :D I like to do my part too.
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    fiction writer and a stay at home mom. best jobs ever

And this is what I will someday do haha :)

what kind of stuff do you write?
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    I'm a Phlebetomist at American Red Cross. I absolutely love it. It keeps me on my toes and I get to meet great people every day....but the best part? I save lives :)

I try to visit the local vampires every 56 days!! :D I like to do my part too.

Love this! We love our repeat donors :):) Thank you for your blood donations.....as cliche as it sounds, you have probably saved a life :)
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member

I write fiction for people around my age. It's not considered YA because my characters are in their twenties....somehow I still think it's YA ;)

I just finished a novel about addiction (drugs, alcohol, abuse.) I have had ideas for fantasy, drama, romance, and have even written a race horse novel. My ideas have made it to the second and third round of the Amazon Novel Award Contest but have yet to get past that....currently seeking an agent :)
  • Samstudent88
    Samstudent88 Posts: 135
    Full time Student/ Mommy
  • El_guapo22
    El_guapo22 Posts: 902 Member
    Teacher
  • abcmom03
    abcmom03 Posts: 89 Member
    College Nursing program Staff assistant - LOVE IT!
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Professional Body Crafter (We own a tattoo and piercing studio).
  • Teacher
    Wow... I think I would of paid more attention in school if I got a hott teach like you..lol

I own a landscape comp..
  • Work for developmentally disabled adults.
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Supply Chain Management
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Grad Nurse.
  • chantal626
    chantal626 Posts: 33 Member
    Dunkin' Donuts for now :P
  • Part-time Stay-at-Home-Mom, Part-time housecleaner, Part-time Craft Maker/Seller
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Corrections-County level
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member

I write fiction for people around my age. It's not considered YA because my characters are in their twenties....somehow I still think it's YA ;)

I just finished a novel about addiction (drugs, alcohol, abuse.) I have had ideas for fantasy, drama, romance, and have even written a race horse novel. My ideas have made it to the second and third round of the Amazon Novel Award Contest but have yet to get past that....currently seeking an agent :)
    There should be more books targeting people in their twenties. I drives me crazy when I realize the heroine of a book is 13-16. Lame.
  • Dina275
    Dina275 Posts: 35 Member
    I milk cows :D
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    High School Band Director
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    HAHA. Not sure I want everyone to know. LOL but I work for the dreaded cable company. Comcast/Xfinity! Business Services,