Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    You're breaking my tuscalusca heart
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    All successful weight loss folks end up commando in the long run.

Thought about doing this until i reached my goal, but just couldnt do it.. so I went out and bought some new ones.. :blushing:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Nothing like saggy panties.lol. Good for you!! time to uprade!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Yes it can be expensive on the front end but all the medical savings you will make when you don't contract diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer, heart disease, strokes and so forth will more than make up for it. I have had to replace clothes a couple of times on this journey but it has really been exciting. And... Not having to pay the premium for the "fat pants" any more really helps.. I can find clothes at the "Dollar Store" now (good enough for Summer) and save money. Plus I am not buying as much food so I guess it all comes out in the wash so to speak. Congrats on your NSV...
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    All my shorts and jeans are baggy now. So, I just pretend I'm a 17 year old inner city youth and let em hang down.

LOL....I walk around constantly hitching up my pants. I'm too cheap to go buy new clothes all the time. I will wait until they actually fall down first.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    About a month before before I began my weight loss I had to buy new underware, Now they are all literally falling off! It's the worst NSV ever! That and I have only 3 pairs of pants that fit. I'm going clothes shopping today. Man, losing weight is expensive and I'm only half way to goal.

I totally understand! And I was cheaping out by not buying work clothes, but this plan is no longer possible.

Don't forget to get remeasured for bras! My size shifted there as well.

The biggest winner in my weight loss journey is my sister. She gets my hand me downs!
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I say rock the droopy drawers!!!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I was commando before any weight loss. Maybe I'm just an over achiever...

This^^
  • Klamber26
    Klamber26 Posts: 212
    Options
    All my shorts and jeans are baggy now. So, I just pretend I'm a 17 year old inner city youth and let em hang down.

pants-on-the-ground.jpg?w=690
  • flobeedoodle
    flobeedoodle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Man, losing weight is expensive and I'm only half way to goal.

I hear you! I'm losing weight to look better* => I've lost some weight so my clothes are too big => {(Wearing clothes that are too big looks bad) AND (Buying new clothes is expensive, I don't stay the same size more than a month or two, and I am CHEAP)} => I am wearing clothes that are too big and therefore look bad => Looking bad makes me feel sad, and wonder why I have bothered to change my lifestyle => {(give up) OR (go to Goodwill)}

*yes, yes, among other really important reasons, like "being healthy"
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Thrift stores.... yard sales, friend hand-me-downs....

The one thing I hate is all my pricey Lane Bryant bras are now getting too BIG .... and I missed their semi sale :(
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options

The problem with this is that all my pants are also too loose and falling off. Soooo...
  • Jen0414
    Jen0414 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I love buying new underwear.. HAHA
  • YummyTpn
    YummyTpn Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    LOL that's awesome, congrats!
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Please tell me what NSV means.
  • DeepAsAPlate
    DeepAsAPlate Posts: 121 Member
    Options

And unsuccessful.
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Two words for you: Buy Used! I am - either that or at places that have enormous discounts like Kohl's.

Oh sorry - one more word for you -- CONGRATULATIONS! :happy:
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    I had to buy new jeans because my old ones didn't fit. Add an almost new suit to that (wore it once) and this dieting thing has cost me almost $1000 just in clothing.
  • SimonIsChanging
    SimonIsChanging Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    YAY for new underpants!!

Hahahahahaha!!

On a serious note, i know it sucksssssss but you'll feel damn good in those new panties haha