Honest Opinion on my body? Pics.

Options
1235»

Replies

• PhenomeNae
    PhenomeNae Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    wow you've got a hot hourglass shape! little waist, nice rack and really nice hips. you're beautiful :)
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You've got that nice hour-glass figure. I'm jealous!
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    HOTT
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi. I think you look good especially after losing 16lbs! You should be proud of that. I do think you are still carrying fat in you tummy, hips and thigh area. It would be alot less noticable in a different swimsuit like a boyshort bottom or sarong over the bikini.
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    A lot of women would love to look like that in a bikini, you look great. A lot of men would love those curves!
  • hula808
    hula808 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Im not seeing the love handles. I see a woman with hips. You do not have a stick boy figure. Be thankful and rock what you have.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Okay, I am ridiculously jealous. It doesn't matter how much I weigh, I will never have amazing curves like you. You are blessed!
  • elizaberries
    Options
    i'm not going to lie to you. you have an amazing shape and very nice boobs, but you still have work to do. some of that fat can go, but you already know that.

that being said, i'm sure all the men find you very sexy, as is.
  • wrecktechno
    wrecktechno Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Your body is amazing, and no I"m not just saying that. You have an amazing shape, really womanly. All you need to do now is do some weights for tone and definition but honestly, if I saw you on the beach, I'd say you had an awesome body.

If I were you though, I'd lose the tie bikini bottoms and get something really BAM! Red and blue or something. I love the top, that makes your boobies look wicked but the bottoms aren't as knock out as they could be - that is, IF you are after criticism of them. If you're not, they your bikini is fine.
  • Laurakbg
    Laurakbg Posts: 66
    Options
    Your body is fine, quite soft but nothing to be embarassed about.

But you are

fishing

fishing

FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS.

And THAT disgusts me. :noway:
    No amount of self esteem can come from other people.

geez. harsh.
  • HannahDiaz25
    HannahDiaz25 Posts: 104
    Options
    Your body is fine, quite soft but nothing to be embarassed about.

But you are

fishing

fishing

FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS.

And THAT disgusts me. :noway:
    No amount of self esteem can come from other people.

geez. harsh.

I thought MFP was about support and encouragement. I don't see this as fishing...I see it as typical insecurity. Its very hard as women to love ourselves even if we know we look great. Our eyes automatically focus on the tiny things we don't like. We miss all the good because we are trained to think Barbie has the body we should all want and anyone with a more feminine figure (Actually having hips lol) is FAT.
  • NevaStar
    NevaStar Posts: 9
    Options
    I would work on your middle area, it is a little 'flubby' ... Otherwise the rest of your body looks AMAZING ! If I had your body I would do cardio, with intense abdominal workouts ! Don't get down on yourself though girl, you have a great body with a little flaw... lots of us have many flaws and long ways to go to look anything like you :)