What is with teenage girls these days?!?

Options

Replies

• GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who is 20 years old
    His current girlfriend of 1 year is 17 (a junior in high school)

The other day he was telling me that he loves her, she's a
    cool girl, but she always gets ANGRY at him,
    bc when they would "do the deed" he would NOT ummm
    do what one does to impregnate another...

Sweetheart, you are only 17 years old, not to mention
    you aren't even out of highschool yet...
    Why do you wanna grow up so fast?
    There was an old woman
    She lived in a shoe

One day a woodsman came to the door
    The old woman was excited
    and hoped he would do what one does to impregnate another
    because she likes that kind of stuff
    but he could not...

Alas, the old woman was menopausal
    And it mattered not
    What is the moral of this story?
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that has a problem with a 20 year old "doing" a 17 year old?

If he was 21 and she was 18, would it matter then?

Well, I have two daughters, so I say yes.

I have a daughter too. And I'm a hypocrite because I don't see a big deal with the age difference in this situation; however, I do if it were my daughter. Then again, no one is allowed to touch my daughter, unless they want me to kill them of course.
  • raindance_maggie
    Options

right?! of course i have a daughter so maybe that's why im agreeing here.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Why aren't they wearing protection?? That's what I want to know.

And maybe she doesn't want to get pregnant.... she just likes that which one does to impregnate another. I mean, we all have our kinks, right?

I asked the same question.
    She doesn't "like the feeling" (which I completely understand).

& yeah she does want to get preg. She has told him repeatedly that she wants a kid...
    Maybe in the future, but not now. Idk I just dont get it. lol.

Oh, well, that's not just "teen girls these days" that's a frucking psycho chick.

What she said! He needs to run and run fast!! :noway:
  • HURLEYX3RO
    HURLEYX3RO Posts: 269
    Options

Everyone has their preferences.

It's only a 3 year difference. When he was a Sr in High School she was a Sophomore.
    They were friends in school.
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Sounds like maybe she has some daddy issues. Boy better start putting on a raincoat or he's going to be tied to her forever, via BABY.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options

Nope. I am surprised that it took so far down for someone to bring this up.
  • PHS7
    PHS7 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I am wondering where the girls Father is at.
    I can pretty much gaurentee that if some 20 year old was dating my 17 year old Daughter; a 20 year old would very soon go missing an an alligator would be well fed.

Agree. This is why I have a carry permit and my SMALL dog is a Rottie mix.
  • builtforlife
    builtforlife Posts: 259
    Options
    Its that stupid ****in MTV show! Its ALL those stupid ****ing MTV reality shows!
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    At that age, kids hormones are going crazy. I've been there, so I can relate. Plus, teenage girls are just trying to emulate their heroes, you know.. Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

I would except that my daughter's father was 20 and I was 17 when I got pregnant and, really, our maturity levels were pretty much the same. It's the difference between a freshman and senior in high school.
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I should let her watch my toddler for the day. He's great birth control!
  • HURLEYX3RO
    HURLEYX3RO Posts: 269
    Options
    I am wondering where the girls Father is at.
    I can pretty much gaurentee that if some 20 year old was dating my 17 year old Daughter; a 20 year old would very soon go missing an an alligator would be well fed.

Now THIS, THIS is what I think is so freaking mindblowing and weird.

The father has also mentioned them getting married!
    To me that's not normal at all.
    Most dad's arent in a hurry to give their daughter away.

Ive told my friend "Dude, run!"
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Wow! I love teenagers but yeah what a weird statement. I generally find this generation of teens to be really cool and forward thinking in so many ways. But unfortunately sex education seems to have been spared on them. It has been cut in a lot of schools (as a lot of other really important things have with NCLB, the economy etc.). This young woman probably doesn't really know about stds either. There are a lot of reasons to "wrap it" not just to prevent pregnancy. Anyway, I'm glad she is with a smart young man. I give her a pass because she's young and her cerebral cortex has not fully developed. But I sure hope she does not get pregnant, she gets some sex education, and I also hope she eventually goes to college so she can learn some critical thinking skills.

ETA: Yeah and this too:
    At that age, kids hormones are going crazy. I've been there, so I can relate. Plus, teenage girls are just trying to emulate their heroes, you know.. Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton. [\quote]
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    At that age, kids hormones are going crazy. I've been there, so I can relate. Plus, teenage girls are just trying to emulate their heroes, you know.. Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton.
    I would love to surprise Kim Kardashain.
  • shearx
    shearx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I don't know what is wrong with kids these days, it's not just the girls. All I do know is that if I did any of the stuff that these young girls are doing, my mother would have slapped me. Lol. It's just hard for me to understand anyway because all throughout school, I was never worried about boys. Don't get me wrong, I partied and all that, but I didn't lose my virginity until after high school.
  • trainguy917
    trainguy917 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    But the point is that they AREN'T 21 AND 18. Would it matter if they were 17 and 14? She's not just underage and 3 years younger than he is, but she's only a junior in high school. He could be a junior or even a senior in college. It's just icky.
  • HazelElfwand
    Options
    smh....
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I agree also. I have a daughter also

• jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options

No, you are not. I see a problem with it too.