What is with teenage girls these days?!?

Options

Replies

• shelbynicole32
    shelbynicole32 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    And maybe she doesn't want to get pregnant.... she just likes that which one does to impregnate another. I mean, we all have our kinks, right?

This is definately true for me!
  • Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    Am I the only one that has a problem with a 20 year old "doing" a 17 year old?

I seriously do o.O
    Tell him to go find a woman and please leave this child alone.
    Maybe he doesn't realize if she gets mad at him she could have him charged with statutory (sp) rape. I've seen it happen no not fun. It carries jail time. If he wants to avoid the "mood swings" and some jail time tell find him a real relationship with a woman stat!
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who is 20 years old
    His current girlfriend of 1 year is 17 (a junior in high school)

The other day he was telling me that he loves her, she's a
    cool girl, but she always gets ANGRY at him,
    bc when they would "do the deed" he would NOT ummm
    do what one does to impregnate another...

Sweetheart, you are only 17 years old, not to mention
    you aren't even out of highschool yet...
    Why do you wanna grow up so fast?

That's where he should pretend that you "do what one does to impregnate another". Then when she's happy with him, bust out and "do what one does to facial another" and say SURPRISE!

I almost spit out my coffee. Thank you.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    what do you mean these days? teens throughout history were always having sex , yes even in the "pure" 1950's and 60's.
    and why arent they using protection? or is this one of those i dont want to use birth control because it's against my religion :laugh:
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Well, I have two daughters, so I say yes.

Eh, my wife was 18 when I met her, and I was 20/21. Her parents met and married even younger than us. I've probably been married longer than most people here.

It's legal, and *if* the man is a good man, I'd be happy for my daughter, when she is 18, to date a 21-year old. Character matters more than age.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    That might help her be content with the facials.

LMAO LOVE THIS!!!!
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Teenage boys are no different... Hormones, it's normal.

Not saying I like the idea or agree with it, but it's not shocking what so ever.

What I would be concerned about is the 17 yr old's parents allowing her to date a 20 yr old. Not that its a huge difference but at that age it is risky because they don't make very good decisions, clearly.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Sounds like not much has changed in the 10 years since I've been in high school! I think I was like the only person I knew not having sex in high school...when I went to college and guys heard through the grapevine that I was a virgin, it was like I was some exhibit in an art museum.

Also, don't rush to judge a 20 year old dating a 17 year old. For one, I was 17 when I was in college and dated a guy who was 21 (very briefly though, turns out being a virgin was a deal breaker with this guy), and for 2, I had a friend our senior year who was dating a freshman girl. He was 17 and she was 14. Sounds kinda weird, but we were all in theater together and she acted (and still does, I still keep in touch with her) much older than her age. Very smart, mature, etc. Well, they dated for like 3 1/2, maybe 4 years, and she broke up with him because she went off to college out of state and wanted to see what else was out there. Nothing creepy or inappropriate about their relationship at all, although it took some convincing for her parents.

3 years isn't that big of an age difference at all, it just depends on the maturity levels of the people in the relationship, in my opinion.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options

In my state its 16-24

and pregnancy and being a teen mom is glamorized these days with MTV.
    If she wants to get knocked up she will get knocked up if not from your friend but from someone else.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    what do you mean these days? teens throughout history were always having sex , yes even in the "pure" 1950's and 60's.
    and why arent they using protection? or is this one of those i dont want to use birth control because it's against my religion :laugh:

Haha thank you, pretty sure teens were getting it on many, many years ago!
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    ummm...he doesn't have to "finish" for her to get pregnant. If they are doing the deed, and NOT using ANY protection, she can STILL GET PREGNANT.

Don't they teach this in school anymore? oh wait, there are a bunch of 16 and pregnant girls out there so I guess not.

that's because they all want to be on a reality TV show but not buck up and be responsible parents... the age isn't a huge factor since she's above the age of consent (16 and within 4 years age difference), kids just aren't being taught responsibility anymore.
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options

Depends on the maturity of the girl? I started going out with my boyfriend when I was 16 and he was 19. I'm 26 and we're still together. If I was immature I'm sure I would have been banned from leaving the house by my mum.

The 17 year old in question does seem immature if she wants a baby when she has not finished education, does not have a job and presumably lives with her parents and not her boyfriend.

OP, please make sure your friend knows she can get pregnant even without him finishing. I'm sure he doesn't want to be a father yet, and he will have to support that baby for the best part of two decades.
  • Will_Lift_4_Shoes
    Will_Lift_4_Shoes Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am wondering where the girls Father is at.
    I can pretty much gaurentee that if some 20 year old was dating my 17 year old Daughter; a 20 year old would very soon go missing an an alligator would be well fed.

either that or find a back hoe and lots of acerage. No 20 year old punks near my 17 year old!
  • jayray1980
    jayray1980 Posts: 31
    Options
    OMG! LMAO!!!!!! @ SofaKingRad
  • Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    I am wondering where the girls Father is at.
    I can pretty much gaurentee that if some 20 year old was dating my 17 year old Daughter; a 20 year old would very soon go missing an an alligator would be well fed.

Now THIS, THIS is what I think is so freaking mindblowing and weird.

The father has also mentioned them getting married!
    To me that's not normal at all.
    Most dad's arent in a hurry to give their daughter away.

Ive told my friend "Dude, run!"

Hmmm. sounds like daddy wants this guy to raise her for him. NOT normal at all. I so agree RUN guy RUN! :frown:
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who is 20 years old
    His current girlfriend of 1 year is 17 (a junior in high school)

The other day he was telling me that he loves her, she's a
    cool girl, but she always gets ANGRY at him,
    bc when they would "do the deed" he would NOT ummm
    do what one does to impregnate another...

Sweetheart, you are only 17 years old, not to mention
    you aren't even out of highschool yet...
    Why do you wanna grow up so fast?

Some girls/guys are just immature for their age while others act way older than their age, I guess it all depends on that person. But for me I could never date someone who is that young when I am that old...i would be in college duh
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    And maybe she doesn't want to get pregnant.... she just likes that which one does to impregnate another. I mean, we all have our kinks, right?

This is definately true for me!

It's a fun place to put it.
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options

No, you are not. I see a problem with it too.

Its kind of iffy. 3 years difference they could have known each other in high school. But still... I have two kids who are high school aged, one just graduated and the other does next year and I always remind them not to get too chummy with the freshman who seem to throw themselves at the older boys. I don't think its a good idea, but at the same time its not like there is that much of an age difference. I think those are just weird ages.
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    & yeah she does want to get preg. She has told him repeatedly that she wants a kid...

Can someone say red flag?
  • gumigal82
    gumigal82 Posts: 350
    Options

thank you--my question. isn't this illegal? even if it wasn't (at that age) my dad would make sure that dude didn't go within 500 yards of me.