Sarcasm Anyone?

Options

Replies

• tamamommy
    tamamommy Posts: 73
    Options
    COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THE WEIGHT LOSS PANTS PLLLLLLLLSSSSSS WEDDING IN 4 DAYS

AND still laughing....
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THE WEIGHT LOSS PANTS PLLLLLLLLSSSSSS WEDDING IN 4 DAYS
    Don't be ridiculous. :angry:

Saran Wrap is much cheaper, and just as effective.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    You apologized for not meaning to rant... But really you meant to or you wouldn't have made his post so why apoplogize?

I am never sarcastic... Sarcasm is like a foreign language to me...I answer all posts the way I would in real life... If someone gets their feelings hurt because I'm an *kitten*.. Well they should be glad they are not my real life friends or family because trust me... It is way worse in person.

Edited for spelling because my phone likes to make up words like feelongs instead of feelings
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Came here in search of sarcastic people, found a few.... but lets talk, spanks way hay, get you wet someone said didnt they?
  • MsPresley88
    MsPresley88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Oh Priscilla Deary what have you started!!! LMAO I was just about to be sarcastic/ Very RUDE to someone... Bwahahaha!
  • hoosiernorm
    Options
    I read an article five years ago (Ancient days of the Internet) by David Wong that helped me to understand what the internet was and wasn't and would never be. I'll post it for you it's a really interesting way to look at internet behavior.

http://www.cracked.com/article_14990_what-monkeysphere.html
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    i guess that makes me a d|ck then...

but the way i see it...some questions are just very very stupid.

"the only stupid question is the one not asked." WRONG. there are plenty of stupid questions, and i guess i would hope some common sense would push someone to do a little research before asking said stupid questions.

this is an open public forum. if i'm unsure about something...chances are pretty good that i'm going to at LEAST give google a shot before i open myself up to a format such as this.

idk, stupidity is a low-calorie dinner bell for those of us who are witty and talented in the areas of sarcasm and cynicism.

Huh? ooooook buddy

sorry....didnt mean to go off there....lol
  • MsPresley88
    Options
    Came here in search of sarcastic people, found a few.... but lets talk, spanks way hay, get you wet someone said didnt they?

Sorry my hubs does that....
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I wanted people to reply to my posts and now I worry if someone is going to be rude :(

Just READ the boards. Use the search option (or google) if you have a question. Most likely it's been asked before, and if it hasn't, ask yourself if it's a legitimate question before you ask.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options

You have to coat youself in lard first...pulls the fat out
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    sarcasm-stupid-300x225.jpg
  • hoosiernorm
    Options
    I read an article five years ago (Ancient days of the Internet) by David Wong that helped me to understand what the internet was and wasn't and would never be. I'll post it for you it's a really interesting way to look at internet behavior.

http://www.cracked.com/article_14990_what-monkeysphere.html
  • MsPresley88
    Options

OMG My aunt you to do that in the old days... which i think was like 20 years ago.... she used to wrap herself up while doing housework and stuff.
  • PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I thought you were offering me a heap of sarcasm....never mind!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I dont think I like the message boards anymore - I wanted people to reply to my posts and now I worry if someone is going to be rude :(

You just have to take it in Stride and be like... whatevs! lol :smile:

So you were complaining about rude people and now suddenly seem to be ok with said rude people that you were ranting about...

So confused..
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options

OMG My aunt you to do that in the old days... which i think was like 20 years ago.... she used to wrap herself up while doing housework and stuff.

DID IT WORK FOR HER
  • Welshie_girl
    Welshie_girl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Oh please.....

People use sarcasm because answering "no" repeatedly would be boring.

Exactly what I was thinking....
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Heh. Your cupcake looks like a boobie. Heh.

laughing and laughing.
  • MsPresley88
    Options
    You apologized for not meaning to rant... But really you meant to or you wouldn't have made his post so why apoplogize?

I am never sarcastic... Sarcasm is like a foreign language to me...I answer all posts the way I would in real life... If someone gets their feelings hurt because I'm an *kitten*.. Well they should be glad they are not my real life friends or family because trust me... It is way worse in person.

Edited for spelling because my phone likes to make up words like feelongs instead of feelings

Yeah my sorrys never have any truth behind it. LMAO!
This discussion has been closed.