Who's lost the most weight on MFP?

Options
lukeout007
lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
Just got to wondering...what's the best success story we have? I have one or two people on my FL who have lost between 100 and 200 lbs...and one person who's lost 300+

But are there people out there who have lost more? 400+? 500+?

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    thats interesting to ask
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I've got some friends that are pushing the 200 pound loss and several just over 100 pounds but I know I've seen postings of people over 300 pounds lost. I'll be watching this thread to find out :-)
  • Leslie85
    Leslie85 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I've lost 2 lbs! Haha...but for real, I'd love to hear some success stories!
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Bump! I would love to know this also.
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    :happy: Theres a guy on here who has lost 300 pounds...I cant remember his name but he is very active on this site
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    The most I have seen is 300lbs...I've lost almost 200 now...I want a total loss of 350# to get to my GW of 150
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    :happy: Theres a guy on here who has lost 300 pounds...I cant remember his name but he is very active on this site

EdDavenport

Definitely the best success story on my FL....just not sure if he's had the most in MFP history.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    bump.
  • Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I used to have a friend name BandedtriaRN.. who's lost 100+lbs. Look her up. I think she deleted me, I still never got a response from her, She was doing really well when I last had her on my page. If she friends any of you, tell her I said hi.
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mrtrik
    mrtrik Posts: 31
    Options
    I have lost 2-3lbs 100x :)
  • nessa786
    nessa786 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    bump
  • C00lCountry
    C00lCountry Posts: 282
    Options
    I know ed is over 300 lbs and going. ( great job Ed)
    I seen another that was on the way to 400 lbs to lose.
    I am interested to see the results as well.
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Yes, Ed has an amazing story and loss so far
  • Schnuddelbuddel
    Schnuddelbuddel Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    The most I have seen is 300lbs...I've lost almost 200 now...I want a total loss of 350# to get to my GW of 150
    That, is awesome! You're doing so well!!!! Hat off to you :D Keep going.
  • Blueberry09
    Blueberry09 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I have lost 2-3lbs 100x :)

Me too!!
  • Freedom4Brooke
    Options
    Heck I'm curious too.... I mean 100+ takes a hell of an effort, can you imagine what it'd take to lose 300+... wow
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    bump, just so I can view their success stories. Thats what this site is so about. I really admire someone who has lost that much and keeps it off...It would be very interesting to see WHO KEPT it off for a long period of time.:)
  • Nanee24
    Nanee24 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!