400 days on MFP and still going...! (and a few pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You my friend are nothing short of AMAZING! Thanks for always keeping me going. You are the bomb!! Keep on keepin' on!! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • laneydawn
    laneydawn Posts: 64
    Options
    Look at you Mr. Beef! Congrats for the awesome weight loss and for the inspiration!
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You must feel like a different person with a skip in your step!!! I have 3 kids and I always say to my husband... "My hope for my children is they always feel like they have a skip in their step".

way to go!!! You look so happy!
  • Kristan_Forsey
    Kristan_Forsey Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Keep up the awesome work :)
  • chescafairy
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this - congratulations on sticking with it. You are a true inspiration for everyone who's struggling, regardless of the number they are wanting to lose or the calories they are trying to stick to. Things aren't easy but you look so happy and healthy and that's got to keep you and others motivated - way to go :D
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Man, are you looking good!!! No one in your town will have to ask "where's the beef"!:blushing:
  • hollipendleton
    hollipendleton Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great, its been a tough journey . Stories like this really encourage me to keep going and not to give up !!!! :smile:
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Love the photo on the art museum steps... I love Philly. You look awesome Great JOB!
  • fat2fitKara
    fat2fitKara Posts: 136
    Options
    wow! you look great! and so much younger! congrats and thank you for the inspiration :)
  • CanadianChic
    CanadianChic Posts: 141
    Options
    you are one sexy bi$%h!! ;) Happy 400 buddy!! xo
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great! and so much younger! congrats and thank you for the inspiration :)

Thanks alot, much appreciated! :-)
  • mangojh2
    mangojh2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You are awesome
  • dandes
    dandes Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You've done an incredible job! It takes a lot of courage and determination to get to where you are now. Fantastic.
  • shirayne
    shirayne Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look amazing congratulations!
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    fabulous..you look INCREDIBLE!!! :)
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! You should be very proud of yourself! Your motivation is great for anyone trying to lose weight. Congrats! :)
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the super nice comments....that is what makes this place great!
  • Traci_33
    Traci_33 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    way to stick to it!!!!! you must be feeling pretty fantastic!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!