Down 82 lbs... and 150 to go! With scary pic's! Beware!!

Options

Replies

• theaimster30
    theaimster30 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    OMG! You are so stinkin' cute! You couldn't hide your happiness if you wanted to, your face gives it away. Congrats on your weight loss and keep up the good work!!
  • sapphiretyger
    sapphiretyger Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!! That is so awesome and you now that you can do it now!
  • sweetmissie
    sweetmissie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful keep it up. you will do i still have to lose all of my 170 that i need to
    lose tell some of what you did i need help thank you and how long it take to do it
  • fischekl
    fischekl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats-that is a huge accomplishment.
  • vartanfan71
    vartanfan71 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Keep up the good work! you will get there~
  • beeble22
    beeble22 Posts: 12
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! ...The pictures are in no way scary, you are a very beautiful lady...I know your how hard it is to have to deal with emotions before you can diet..I was there over a year ago...I weighed 419 lbs at my highest recorded weight, I may have weighed more IDK, when I started my journey to weight loss....Just stay focused on your goals and achieving them!!...Way to go, Congrats on the 82 lb loss!!!
  • Vivaciousfemale
    Vivaciousfemale Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting! You are such an encouragement..

I love what you said about working on emotional habits/ and past excuses and doing it regularly and being totally accountable for what you eat..MFP is helping me do this. But, I'm still working on loving the "working out" part, ugh.. I mean, I LOVE the proud sense of accomplishment and the way I feel in my mind and body but, it's such a mental struggle for me to get started and move my big butt so, I am finding ways to make exercising not such a chore . For me just being more active period is a great big deal because I had been very sedentary for a solid 3 years :/

Things are changing and Life is getting way better now a days and So am I in every way,
    I am looking forward to Great success! :smile:
  • jwshmoe75
    jwshmoe75 Posts: 119
    Options
    Those are not scary pictures. Those are wonderful pictures!!! You are doing amazing. What ever you are doing don't stop. What an inspiration you are!!!! I'm SO happy for you. :))
  • Tamara6984
    Tamara6984 Posts: 30
    Options
    You are fab! So inspirational to all. Keep up the good work x
  • michellestanley100
    Options
    so inspiring! You can do this! YoU ARE DOING THIS! keep working..thanks for sharing <3
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hi Tina, congratulations on -82 pounds, amazing!

You are doing so great and I am happy that you have MFP, friends and family to help you succeed. I am inspired by your story. Makes me happy to know that you have found (or are finding) your self worth. Your pictures are great. You deserve this. Keep up what you are doing. You are fully capable of meeting your goals and/or exceeding them.
  • Coochiemomma
    Options
    Good job! Keep it up - you deserve to be healthy and happy
  • melanie781
    melanie781 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!! keep up the great work!
  • Kekecherie
    Options
    Amazing Job! Keep it up! and not scary AT ALL! Looking FAB already
  • bombergirl79
    Options
    Wow Tina, congratulations! 82 pounds is great! Keep it up, you can do it :)
  • mphlab
    mphlab Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Not scary all! Inspiring!! You rock lady - keep it up.
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Seriously amazing! You are gonna do it and be so happy and feel great about yourself!
  • BishopSmurf
    BishopSmurf Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm impressed. Thank you for sharing!
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!
  • leahtrigg2213
    Options
    ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW...Good for u. I am new to this program and ur story has really uplifted me. Thank u so much! U look amazing. If u dont mind me asking how have u lost the weight and how long did it take u?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!