Down 82 lbs... and 150 to go! With scary pic's! Beware!!

Options
Moonladee
Moonladee Posts: 77 Member
Hi, my name Tina.. and I am down 82 lbs today. :) I have a long way to go yet.. But I am going to do it! I have not only have faith in myself, but the love and faith of others, that I can do it too.. Both on MFP and with my friends at home. :)

myfattest.jpg

This is me at 412 lbs.. :( 5 lighter than my heaviest weight.

IMAG0576.jpg

This is my new pic. I am 330 lbs.. I am 8lb away from the lowest weight I got to in 2009.. I lost 95 lbs in 2009. With a trainer.. Then I hit a plateau... And I also hit an emotional plateau.. I didn't like myself and I didn't have any self-worth.. So, I gained it all back but for the 5 lbs. I then spent the next 2 years working on my head, instead of dieting.. I wasn't ready to walk down my path.. Till I dealt with the crap in my head.

So, hit 322 in 2009.. and this is my goal atm...
next goal- 299-- I haven't seen this number since I was 26 yr old... I am 41 now...

I am happy to say.. Through counseling and amazing support..(and continuing support). I am the most healthy, mentally-- that I have been, in 30 years. I am worth all that I am doing.. and more..

What is working for me atm is, I work on emotional habits/ and past excuses, daily and weekly..Working out, and being totally accountable for what I eat.. Learning and adjusting as I walk this path.. And all my support! Without all the support, this path would be so much harder! I love all my amazing friends that I have met on here... And I want to just say thank you..And I love you guys... :) You all know who you are..

Replies

• DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I love you Tina, you look amazing :) Keep on going, you got this!!!! You are nothing but a hard worker and so inspiring to me!! I am so proud of you sweet friend!!! Hugs!!!!!
  • Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Those are not scary pictures! You have done a fantastic job and should be SO proud of yourself. So many people don't understand that weight loss is mostly a head-game. If the emotions are off, the weight loss just won't happen. Keep up the awesome work!
  • grnice
    grnice Posts: 96
    Options
    You look great, congrats!
  • ktanderson05
    ktanderson05 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can relate to that in so many ways in the sense of getting healthy mentally and now focusing on the getting healthy physically, but continuing to stay healthy mentally too! It is such a journey and I can't believe all that I am learning of myself too!

Best of luck to you on your journey and thanks for being an inspiration!
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Woohoo Tina! Great job, and KEEP IT UP!
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Great job. Keep up the good work.
  • moeheep
    moeheep Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good for you young lady!!!!
  • lakota1307
    lakota1307 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    great job !!! keep it up !
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    great job :smile:
  • SpanishRapunzel
    SpanishRapunzel Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Uh-mazing. Wow.
  • Moviedust
    Moviedust Posts: 110
    Options
    So super awesome!! Keep up the weight loss!!
  • Deetrice
    Deetrice Posts: 1
    Options
    Fantastic Job, Tina! You are such an inspiration! Keep up the great work!
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! You are doing an amazing job!!! Keep it up!!!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Amazing Change,.you are looking so good...cant wait to see more progress pics
    you are gonna be hot :smokin:
  • januadiaboli
    januadiaboli Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wow ... what an amazing, fantastic, and inspirational transformation. Keep up the great work!
  • dnish53
    dnish53 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Keep up the good work you are doing.
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Tina! AMAZING JOB! You know how to do it, so just keep it up. Thanks for sharing! :smile:
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, keep up the great work!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the great work!!!!
  • Alexis14351
    Options
    Congrats! That is amazing progress, and I'm glad you have the love and support you need to keep you positive about your journey. Best wishes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!